[SPOILER] E16 Sidequest List

Loquiito17

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, xami said:
  Hide contents

in the sanctum, is there an event if I press the colored Arceus' in a special order? if so, which order is it?

Spoiler

You actually have to find a room in the Beryl ward libary, where you can press books in the order of the statues.

Just now, Strider said:
  Hide contents

You actually have to find a room in the Beryl ward libary, where you can press books in the order of the statues.

Spoiler

Ah, I did that quest before, so there is no event in the sanctum room anymore then?

4 minutes ago, xami said:
  Hide contents

Ah, I did that quest before, so there is no event in the sanctum room anymore then?

Spoiler

I don't think so. You can read the book for backstory, and collect the dark material in the room (I learned that once you get three (the third one requires rock climb) you can gett deino)

Ok, so my questions are quite simple

Spoiler

Where is Simon's house? Totally forgot where it as, Peridot? ...

What's with the underwater houses and diving to search for keys? I assume it's a meta-episode quest

Where is the secret room in the beryl library and how do you acess it? 

Thanks!! and happy new year

9 hours ago, tfsbaeta said:

Ok, so my questions are quite simple

Hide contents

Where is Simon's house? Totally forgot where it as, Peridot? ...

What's with the underwater houses and diving to search for keys? I assume it's a meta-episode quest

Where is the secret room in the beryl library and how do you acess it? 

Thanks!! and happy new year

Spoiler

1. Simon house in Peridot Ward, like the group of houses near the Jasper Ward thoroughfare. 
2. Yeh it is. Relates to the Wedding Ring quest

3. Secret Room in Beryl Library is out back. To access the library you need to do the silph scope quest (to remove the "hidden" obstruction). It is part of the large triple interconnected quest

Happy New Year!

looking for some help with the application sidequest, other than archer im missing the elevator grunt, one of the poster's said you can obtain it inside the train station but how do i get in there?

9 minutes ago, sandy said:

Hide contents

looking for some help with the application sidequest, other than archer im missing the elevator grunt, one of the poster's said you can obtain it inside the train station but how do i get in there?

Reveal hidden contents

This?

Spoiler

Construction.jpg

Just now, sandy said:

Hide contents

yes but im currently unable to get in there as there are 2 guards blocking the entrance, do i need the next badge to get in?

Spoiler

If you don´t renovate Railnet in Grand Hall in this episode, then you have to wait for Episode 17.

Just now, Sr.F said:

Hide contents

If you don´t renovate Railnet in Grand Hall in this episode, then you have to wait for Episode 17.

i havent renovated anything yet as i cant seem to find the person i give the donations to nor do i know how much i need to donate

8 minutes ago, sandy said:

Reveal hidden contents

i havent renovated anything yet as i cant seem to find the person i give the donations to nor do i know how much i need to donate

Spoiler

This guy is your answer. He can help you to renovate and how money you need for do it.

This guy.jpg

15 hours ago, Sr.F said:

Hide contents

This guy is your answer. He can help you to renovate and how money you need for do it.

This guy.jpg

cant interact with him to make donations on my 2nd play through but can on my main guess this means i need xers badge 1st,  also can i get anything other than a charmander from finding all the aqua gang  jobs? as a 2nd charmander's kinda pointless in my main playthrough

6 hours ago, Mr. Penglog said:

Hey guys, could you please enlighten me as to where the TM Taunt could be obtained? I saw somewhere in the forums that it is currently obtainable.

It's in the GUM room, which you can access if you choose to upgrade the slums

5 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

Erm...

Hide contents

Where's the slowpoke tail?

How do i enter the secret room in the library?

Spoiler

Slowpoke Tail:

Slowpoke.jpg

Spoiler

Secret Room: Touch those books in the right order: (Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue and White.)

Secret room.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sr.F said:

Reveal hidden contents

Slowpoke Tail:

Slowpoke.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Secret Room: Touch those books in the right order: (Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue and White.)

Secret room.jpg

Spoiler

and where do i start the Tara ID sidequest

2 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:
  Hide contents

and where do i start the Tara ID sidequest

Spoiler

Well, if you meet Simon and Tara in Tanzan Meteor Base (Where you meet Lin for first time), then you need to talk with Simon in Beryl Cementery, and later go there.

Simon.jpg

14 minutes ago, Sr.F said:

Hide contents

Well, if you meet Simon and Tara in Tanzan Meteor Base (Where you meet Lin for first time), then you need to talk with Simon in Beryl Cementery, and later go there.

Simon.jpg

And the Corin-Rogue sidequest?