Loquiito17

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/3/2017 at 7:07 AM, bepe said:

Hide contents

It's in the GUM room, which you can access if you choose to upgrade the slums

Thank you! Now I'm disappointed at myself for upgrading the railnet instead of the slums. Have to wait for the next episode.

10 hours ago, Mr. Penglog said:

Thank you! Now I'm disappointed at myself for upgrading the railnet instead of the slums. Have to wait for the next episode.

Spoiler

I upgraded the Azurine island thing :) F#$k

What happened when you upgraded the railnet? 

Edited by DeathBoo
Spoilers

Each upgrade gives you access to a few different things. 

The slums gets you a bunch of rare berries, goomy, and lets you finish the magma job search

The railnet gets you a assault vest, weakness policy, togepi, and a person who will make shell bells for you

Azurine island gets you a rocky helmet and chimchar

On 1/4/2017 at 0:50 AM, DeathBoo said:
  Hide contents

I upgraded the Azurine island thing :) F#$k

What happened when you upgraded the railnet? 

Well, the game made sure that you wont miss any obtainable item in the railnet so a bunch of items like the corrupted pokeball appeared there after renovating it. I think the assault vest was the only new item there.

Hey, I'd like to know which TM you found in E16 ?

Spoiler

I have:

TM 85 Dream eater:10th floor of the mall

TM 74 Gyro ball: Ionia valey

TM 06 Toxic: Can't remember where

TM 43 Flame charge: Chrysolia cave

Maybe more but i'm not sure

19 minutes ago, Jk_Garchomp said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is it normal if I can't find any construction worker in peridot ward, because I need a job application! I already beat the gym and upgraded the slums.

He is inside the train station

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, guidy said:
  Hide contents

It's at the top (row of trees) of the forest. It's hard to miss it really.

yeah i totally missed that area, i was searching near the north east rock/mountain lol 

btw its possible to complete the dept store stickers side quest right? i'm missing 2 lol

Edited by tfsbaeta

7 hours ago, tfsbaeta said:

yeah i totally missed that area, i was searching near the north east rock/mountain lol 

btw its possible to complete the dept store stickers side quest right? i'm missing 2 lol

As of EP 16, you can go up to the 10th floor.

Ok the problem is that i can go up to the 9th, but i can't remember which of the stickers i didn't do xD i think it was the quest of saving that boy 

ok so i actually understood that i didn't save the guy that fell to the underground railnet. the woman in the pkmn center in obsidia has that text, yet idk if the quest wont activate because of the reborn reconstruction has undergone already. 

Edited by tfsbaeta

22 minutes ago, tfsbaeta said:

Ok the problem is that i can go up to the 9th, but i can't remember which of the stickers i didn't do xD i think it was the quest of saving that boy 

ok so i actually understood that i didn't save the guy that fell to the underground railnet. the woman in the pkmn center in obsidia has that text, yet idk if the quest wont activate because of the reborn reconstruction has undergone already. 

Well you need to go back to ep15 in order to get the last sticker.

1 hour ago, tfsbaeta said:

If I'm not mistaken that guy was on the same room in which you found Arclight and Victoria, so the event should trigger regardless since there was no changes in that part.

Well I'm not 100% sure but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?

On 16/01/2017 at 2:01 AM, Absolute_Zero said:

If I'm not mistaken that guy was on the same room in which you found Arclight and Victoria, so the event should trigger regardless since there was no changes in that part.

Well I'm not 100% sure but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?

Ok i went there and i found nothing :| 

19 hours ago, tfsbaeta said:

Ok i went there and i found nothing :| 

I'd advise to go in episode 15 to save the man, get the sticker and then go back to episode 16 again.

Edited by guidy

11 hours ago, guidy said:

Hide contents

I think you're confusing Adrienn with the guy (nameless) from the sidequests, they're two different persons.

Hm? Not at all, that guy is literally in the same room you find Arclight and Victoria in the railnet, you only have to use rock smash to get to him.

10 minutes ago, Absolute_Zero said:

Hm? Not at all, that guy is literally in the same room you find Arclight and Victoria in the railnet, you only have to use rock smash to get to him.

Oh, oops, I get what you're meaning now. Well, my bad. I'll just delete my other reply to not confuse other people hehe.