[SPOILER] E16 Sidequest List

Loquiito17

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I would also really like help with the Magikarp/Rogue sidequest (at least I think that's what it's referring too). I remember I did part of the sidequest but then when I went to go look for them in the alley they weren't there. Any ideas?

Spoiler

I'm not quite sure what part you're having trouble with...but I'll try to help.

To start this part of the quest, you need to interact with a gang member first east then south of the grand stairway, and then with a member in north Lapis ward. A vendor should appear on seventh street next to the normal pokemon vendor. After trying to buy the pokemon courin rouge will appear. The police will have more info.

3 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I'm not quite sure what part you're having trouble with...but I'll try to help.

To start this part of the quest, you need to interact with a gang member first east then south of the grand stairway, and then with a member in north Lapis ward. A vendor should appear on seventh street next to the normal pokemon vendor. After trying to buy the pokemon courin rouge will appear. The police will have more info.

Spoiler

I can't find this gang member near the grand stairway.

But this sidequest and the Magikarp one are separate, right?

1 minute ago, TheWaddleDee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can't find this gang member near the grand stairway.

But this sidequest and the Magikarp one are separate, right?

Spoiler

I think he was near the intersection of astelia and eighth street? Maybe you've already talked to him...

The courin rouge quest is part of the grand overarching magikarp quest.

1 minute ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I think he was near the intersection of astelia and eighth street? Maybe you've already talked to him...

The courin rouge quest is part of the grand overarching magikarp quest.

Spoiler

Ahh, I don't think I've finished the events before. Must be why.

It's strange though; the two con men just vanished. But thanks for the help!

40 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ahh, I don't think I've finished the events before. Must be why.

It's strange though; the two con men just vanished. But thanks for the help!

Spoiler

I'm quite confused as to which point you're at...What parts of this quest have you done already?

The custap question:

Spoiler

@superbutt199

You can find a custap berry deep in the aventurine woods, or on the tenth floor of the department store.

Edited by Strider
woops

26 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I'm quite confused as to which point you're at...What parts of this quest have you done already?

Spoiler

I can't even remember. All I remember doing is buying the Magikarp and chasing them to the house in Peridot, then I found them again once or twice. I looked up a guide, and it showed that I was supposed to find them in an alleyway, but they never showed up.

Spoiler

So I got into the Secret room in the library, read the book etc, but didn't find this "dark matter" others are talking about.

Also, I can't for the life of me find the Sanctum Key. A bit of help, please?

EDIT: Found the sanctum key, I'm dumb.

DOUBLE EDIT: Wow I feel really silly. Disregard me entirely. Found the Dark Material.

Edited by IcewolfDark

Just now, MonkeyDYanni said:

Hide contents

use itemfinder in the lake and just spam it until u dont get any hits, the lake where the dragonite fell team meteor

Spoiler

Hmm yeah kinda did that, guess i just didn't do that good enough

1 minute ago, guidy said:
  Hide contents

Hmm yeah kinda did that, guess i just didn't do that good enough

Spoiler

It didn't work because it wont work by doing that, you need to first make sure Simon has mentioned to you in his house he was thinking of trying to find the tag then go check the bodies until you find one missing an id tag, speak to the fisherman beside the lake at east side and he will give you a Super Rod and tell you to catch wishcash until you get one that has the id tag (you show him the wishcash to see if you found the tag by speaking to him)

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

It didn't work because it wont work by doing that, you need to first make sure Simon has mentioned to you in his house he was thinking of trying to find the tag then go check the bodies until you find one missing an id tag, speak to the fisherman beside the lake at east side and he will give you a Super Rod and tell you to catch wishcash until you get one that has the id tag (you show him the wishcash to see if you found the tag by speaking to him)

Spoiler

yea if u havent already talked to the guy in peridot u will need to...and when catching whiscash...have like 4 slots empty in ur party so u dont have to go to the pc to get them

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just now, MonkeyDYanni said:
  Hide contents

yea if u havent already talked to the guy in peridot u will need to...and when catching whiscash...have like 4 slots empty in ur party so u dont have to go to the pc to get them

Spoiler

Thanks guys!

On 12/15/2016 at 7:49 AM, FreemanGordon said:
Spoiler

I would like to get some help for the underwater keys.I unlocked most of them but now i'm stuck with only the K33 key and i cant find a "K" zone.

Spoiler

The K zone is north of Apophyll Beach.

Spoiler

So I don't know if I already finished this at some earlier point and a bit of dialogue just got reset with the update, or if I'm missing the answer because of the dark. At the old Yureyu power plant/ Shades gym there was a scientist outside who mentioned that the key could open a back room, but I can't seem to find the room. (Unless it's that room that had the electrodes that I finished a couple of episodes ago?) Any help would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, Xenome said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I don't know if I already finished this at some earlier point and a bit of dialogue just got reset with the update, or if I'm missing the answer because of the dark. At the old Yureyu power plant/ Shades gym there was a scientist outside who mentioned that the key could open a back room, but I can't seem to find the room. (Unless it's that room that had the electrodes that I finished a couple of episodes ago?) Any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler

I think it is that one, but you can check by talking to him again. I believe that he'll run off if you've already opened the room that he needs...

15 minutes ago, ChineseSkyCandy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hi people, I need a bit of help finding the Balm Mushroom and Sweet Heart for the Spyce sidequest. Could anybody point me in the right direction for these? Much appreciated.

Spoiler

Go search the malchous forest to find the balm mushroom, and talk to an npc in the Onyx trainers school (west side)

Spoiler

Need help for sidequests:

are whipped dream and moomoo milk held items by swirlix(?) and miltank? where I can capture miltank? can swirlix from sweet co. puzzle held whipped dream when rewarded?

where is devon scope exactly? should I enter from spyce side, or from devon corp side? The electric tile from devon side is uncontrollable.

what to do after triggering wedding ring - spoink pearl - randall's key? I've talked to 3 related npc when looking for volunteers.

7 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

Need help for sidequests:

are whipped dream and moomoo milk held items by swirlix(?) and miltank? where I can capture miltank? can swirlix from sweet co. puzzle held whipped dream when rewarded?

where is devon scope exactly? should I enter from spyce side, or from devon corp side? The electric tile from devon side is uncontrollable.

what to do after triggering wedding ring - spoink pearl - randall's key? I've talked to 3 related npc when looking for volunteers.

a) Item Guide for Items can help

as of the rest...

Spoiler

The Devon scope is in, duh, Devon. Top floor. If you're done with the story in these parts, you're gonna walk over the tile and get it. Also, the big series of sidequests leads... to various rewards along the way. the finish line is a small, hidden, dark space with an item and some important lore. The volunteers are for the gym

Spoiler

Where can I find this G.U.M key? And where can I use it?

On 2016. 12. 13. at 5:48 AM, IcewolfDark said:
  Hide contents

So I got into the Secret room in the library, read the book etc, but didn't find this "dark matter" others are talking about.

Also, I can't for the life of me find the Sanctum Key. A bit of help, please?

EDIT: Found the sanctum key, I'm dumb.

DOUBLE EDIT: Wow I feel really silly. Disregard me entirely. Found the Dark Material.

Also, I have these problems. Where is the Sanctum key and the dark material?

2 hours ago, Ewokmaci said:
  Hide contents

Where can I find this G.U.M key? And where can I use it?

Spoiler

The G.U.M key can be found by funding the housing project at the Grand Hall, then talking to the director in what used to be the Slums. 

The Sanctum key is attatched to the Klefki you get from Randall, and the Dark Material is in the room it unlocks in the Sanctum.