[SPOILER] E16 Sidequest List

Loquiito17

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shuyin178 said:
  Hide contents

I started the Wedding Ring quest, but I have no idea where she threw it or how to locate it. Do I use the Itemfinder to get the ring?

Spoiler

Use the itemfinder in houses in the Kingsbury(the one up north from apophyll beach) district.

Edited by Strider

Just now, Shuyin178 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where is that located?

Spoiler

You want to go as far as you can north of Apophyll beach, to find the Kingsbury dive spot. You will find the ring using the itemfinder in a house in the south of this diving district.

4 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

You want to go as far as you can north of Apophyll beach, to find the Kingsbury dive spot. You will find the ring using the itemfinder in a house in the south of this diving district.

Spoiler

Yeah I found it just before you told me, thank you for your assistance though.

20 minutes ago, Ragxenak said:
  Hide contents

Hey everyone, just a quick question. Is there any specific place i can find the invisible keckleons on the silph scope quest? I've walked the whole beryl bridge and the rhodocrine jungle to no effect. Or maybe specific weather.

Spoiler

You can find it in a cave in rhodocrine jungle. There is a trapped Treeko there too.

17 minutes ago, Ragxenak said:
  Hide contents

You have to get to the Rhodocrine jungle, get into a cave to find an invisible Keckleon and then go to silph office.

Spoiler

so im at the cave (the only one i can see)...walked around that cave a couple times...is it time specific? or something? or is there another cave i cant see?

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDYanni said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so im at the cave (the only one i can see)...walked around that cave a couple times...is it time specific? or something? or is there another cave i cant see?

Spoiler

There are two caves in the rhodocrine jungle (beryl ward). You'll know you're in the right cave if you can see a cage made of branches. The caves are on opposite sides of the path, and are hard to see at night in the rain.

Edited by Strider

6 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

There are two caves, in the rhodocrin jungle (beryl ward) You'll know you'er in the right cave if you can see a cage made of branches.

Spoiler

hmm...i mustve been high all the times i looked for this cave...just seeing it >.<

EDIT: ty guys...like i said...mustve been high all the times >.<

Edited by MonkeyDYanni

Just now, Shuyin178 said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know where I can find Energy Root and Slowpoke Tail? I need them for my grocery list.

Spoiler

There should be a building to the west of the department store selling energy root?

Slowpoke tail is available on the coral ward docks. Nevermind the price, just try to buy it.

Just now, Strider said:
  Hide contents

There should be a building to the west of the department store selling energy root?

Slowpoke tail is available on the coral ward docks. Nevermind the price, just try to buy it.

Spoiler

Thank you, I knew I seen Energy Root at some point but couldn't remember where.
Now to go spider web hunting to reach the Custap Berry in the woods. x-x

On 12/14/2016 at 9:18 PM, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think it is that one, but you can check by talking to him again. I believe that he'll run off if you've already opened the room that he needs...

Thanks a ton Strider, sorry for the really late thank you. My internet has been crazy these last few days.

7 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

No new stickers were added, you can only go up to the 10th floor.

Spoiler

Ok good, one less thing for me to hunt for. Thank you. lol
Is the sleeping man quest doable now though? I've talked to the woman at her place and 7th street but I get no hints on what I need to do.

2 minutes ago, Shuyin178 said:
  Hide contents

Ok good, one less thing for me to hunt for. Thank you. lol
Is the sleeping man quest doable now though? I've talked to the woman at her place and 7th street but I get no hints on what I need to do.

It is doable, here you go. Also, I'm pretty sure this quest was available for quite some time.

7 hours ago, Flower Paradise said:

I only found the TM... are the other items in a different location or what?

Spoiler

Also, make sure to bring a pokemon with tailwind or whirlwind (or catch one in the springs), if you didn't already know that. Using that in battle should make this a bit easier.

9 hours ago, Flower Paradise said:

I only found the TM... are the other items in a different location or what?

Spoiler

Unlike the main games, you can push boulders down stairs and can push them while surfing. 
There are 4 directions you can push the rock, left (have to loop it around all of that water), to the right, bottom left, and bottom right. 
It's more tedious than anything, but it's fine. 

Edited by Shuyin178