Episode 16 Community Release

Amethyst

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who is free on sunday, But can't play reborn for 4 hours due to american football....*.* Tonight will be a fun night.

Not even gonna load it up, I wanna be surprised *.* Thank you for the late birthday present Dev team and Ame. 

Yay, it's finally here, figures it'd show up when I'm in the middle of my Sun run. Though I still have to do ep 15 since that came out while I was 'catching 'em all' and stuff in Alpha Sapphire. Still, looks awesome. Can't wait to see what horrors I'll have to endure in this one.

5 hours ago, MarsupialJr said:

Reborn City looking better than ever, thanks for all the hard work!

Hide contents

head back to the main hall and speak to Ame, then explore the new city searching for 3 npcs. 

where can i find them

Just now, iskelion said:

thanks, but its weird though, why does E16 (if standalone) weight less than 1-15  ?

I believe there were some serious compression efforts to reduce the file size of E16. One of the most massive bulks of the game is in the music files, and I know those have been compressed.

52 minutes ago, Spineblade said:

One of the most massive bulks of the game is in the music files, and I know those have been compressed.

They certainly have been compressed. If you played previous episodes and got used to old music, hearing the lower bitrate hurts ears ;_;

I just want to congratulate and thank everyone involved in the making of another episode of Reborn! I'm very happy to have more adventures to discover with the excitement of not knowing what's in store, and since it's been quite sometime since I last played I'm really looking forward to start from the very beginning. :)

Once again, many thanks and keep it up!

Finally, after months of patience and exitement for the new episode, it is finally here.
Before I start playing I just want to thank Ame and the rest of her fellowship for their hard work for making this possible. This is making my 2016 even better. :)

Because I want to play this new part of the story so badly, i kept the thanks very short, but it is from the bottom of my heart ;)