Episode 16 Community Release

Amethyst

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, supertrainer234 said:

Hey, have we created a specific Ep. 16 thread for questions yet, or do we just have to ask our questions and tag for spoilers?

This one  seems to be serving as a general question thread. The Where Do I go Next is serving its old purpose. 

Walking in the new Reborn city feels really good. Not only because we all waited this for a long time now, but also because it's good to see the city most of us spend a lot of time in to be that beautiful now.

And it seems I was right about the heart of Reborn. Sadly.

Well done and Thank You! Congratulations to everyone associated with building the 16th episode. I'll be waiting until a completely stable release is out, but when it's here, oh boy, I'll go on a tear.

Before I even started playinig this, just by downloading and opening up the game I felt and remembered of how far I had come and how much I had progressed. Going through just a few minutes into this... I dont even know, dude. I feel... so different. Happy, and mature

Thanks a ton Amethyst and team! I've been looking forward to this all year and now it's finally here! After walking around reborn city for a bit I feel it was definitely worth the wait! You guys have put so much effort into the details of this game! I will sing it's praises and recommend this to every fan of Pokemon that I know!

where would I report bugs?

I was riding my bike on the bridge just north of the great hall when I bumped into the right side just below the two people standing next to each other. It was like I entered a cave, and then appeared on my bike on the water. I had to exit out because I got stuck w/o a flying pokemon.

2 minutes ago, swagpiper said:

where would I report bugs?

I was riding my bike on the bridge just north of the great hall when I bumped into the right side just below the two people standing next to each other. It was like I entered a cave, and then appeared on my bike on the water. I had to exit out because I got stuck w/o a flying pokemon.

We have a forum dedicated to bug reporting that can be accessed via the main site index. There are different subforums that you can put your errors in so this topic is very helpful for deciding exactly which one to use. 

When I heard E16 was out, it was finally the good news I had been waiting for.

Cheers to the development team for their hard work!!

I'm massively impressed with the online features...and guys please read the link provided by the development team for the online play, it really helps.

"Wonder Trade" is a functionality I wasn't familiar with previously (I don't know whether it existed previously in some other games or not) but it is quite a pleasant surprise.

Keep up the good work guys!!

My first wonder trade...Damn I must be lucky!!

Trade Wonder.png

Oh lordie -- if it's practical, please keep the old music quality in the future! I'm super desensitised to sound, I can happily sit through nails on chalkboard any day of the week, but playing the updated Reborn was a cringefest until I closed it and replaced the music with the old music. Whew. Maybe make separate Reborn downloads so players can choose between downloading the smaller/lower quality one and the higher one? Or make high quality music a separate download? Either way I'm really hoping that the old good quality music comes back by public release, because new players won't have old files to transfer.

But yeesh, talk about a whiny and ungrateful first post! Thanks for reading my complaining, and lemme fix that -- 

Thanks so much to Ame and everyone who worked on ep16! I'm a relatively new player and never completed past episode 1 before life ate me and only recently just got back to the game with a new save file, but even then I'm delighted to see my zigzagoon's charge beam has a shiny new animation and sound effects. And omg, I can battle trainers in the grand hall now, YAY. I'm really happy there's stuff in here even for those of us who are still super early in the game. From what other people are saying in this thread, I cannot imagine how much work was put into this episode, especially when you're dealing with RL work shenanigans too. Thank you, thank you, thank you. <3