Episode 16 Community Release

Amethyst

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MarcusBalearius said:

Guys, one thing... after getting out of the circus building where ciel is... where do I go? I am kinda lost, just need a heads up, no spoilers or anything, just need direction...
Thanks

I think you're supposed to go to Reborn City. To the place where you get your first Pokemon.

On 12/9/2016 at 7:34 AM, TheGamedawg said:

My computer isn't the greatest, so some huge maps and battles with a lot of effects going on were pretty laggy.  All of that just seems to be gone now.

Seriously, I haven't seen a fangame run this smoothly in ages.

Hey Gamedawg! This is ProjectIceman. Wish I could change my name lol

On 12/8/2016 at 4:37 PM, NickCrash said:

If you could provide screenshots of the battle, the error message, which trainer it was and probably which moves were used, we could be more efficient in helping you.

its just battles in general, or at least double battles

there usually isnt an error message or script hang message like I usually got in prev. versions, it just freezes after animations randomly (faint drop animation, move animations, etc)

On 12/8/2016 at 2:37 PM, NickCrash said:

If you could provide screenshots of the battle, the error message, which trainer it was and probably which moves were used, we could be more efficient in helping you.

I have the same problem as hashtag no. The whole game is very slow for me, much slower than ep 15. The game freezes and gives this error message before giving the option to save, and then saying something like "the script is hanging" and quitting.

Also, possibly related, sometimes if the game is slow, it will "adjust itself" to where it's still laggy, but all the animations move in 2x speed. Both in and out of battles. So I'll be riding around on my bike, and half the time I lag and can't move, and the other half I fly across the screen and overshoot where I was trying to go.

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 5.42.50 PM.png

• Administrators

@hashtag no it seems like you have the issue where the game freezes trying to loop the music? this is a mac specific error and there might be some discussion on it in the troubleshooting or fatal forums but i'm not yet clear on a solution

@loudmouth this seems different. firstly, the double animation thing sounds like the Fast-forward option is on; it can be toggled with the alt key, but I am not sure why you are getting so much lag unless your computer is especially old. It might be worth making an inquiry in the troubleshooting forum.

As for the download links, the Community Release links have been removed. ... because I am putting up the public release! Stay tuned for that!

Oh, but as such, this topic will be locked.