[IC] TotMV:G2: The Battered Hero

Chevaleresse

"College? All we have at college is, well, not 'progaming'. Shit about lightwater and revenants and whatnot. I'm pretty sure you're the most knowledgeable out of all of us here, on this 'progaming'."

"Who the fuck cares about dick jokes. Among all the other things you could say are bad and attribute to me, you seem to find a fucking dick joke the worst thing. I... I really think that this says more about you than it does me. Like, I could see why people would be pissed about the grenades if we weren't on the same team, or how I somehow didn't notice that the machine was still working and hurt me. But you're choosing to try and... make me angry? Guilt me? By saying that a dick joke to a ten year old is BAD."

"Programming is basically just telling those little switches inside of us what to do. AI, at least ones like me, can write our own programming and do so really really fast, so we can react and think for ourselves. You use senary transistors, Alexandria? That's interesting."

Edited by Powder Miner

Visrii rolled his eyes. Seriously, with the exception of Alexandria, the company he got himself into were just a bunch of idiots with a lot of irresponsible power.

"Shut it, both of you."

Visrii turned to the imp boy.

"College is like a school, but bigger. Don't know about the other realms, though."

"Like no seriously, getting shot and almost killing everyone is fine because we can always just have Alexandria backhand you through a wall, but that sort of language is uncalled fo- wait a minute did that kid say that he was an incubus earlier?"

Kyle seemed to have been calming down. Then Mar opened his mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU I WAS DOING! YOU THINK IT'S FUCKING EASY TO DRIVE A CASTLE OUT OF A LITERAL METRIC FUCKTON OF ROCK!? WHY DON'T YOU TRY DRIVING THE NEXT BURIED CASTLE WE FIND AND SEE HOW QUICKLY YOU GET IT OUT AND MOVING!"

Kyle quietly rants to himself about getting no respect for no god damn reason again. 

"Not that I've ever been to one. My Order was paranoid as fuck, and trusted no-one else with their power. Then again..." Visrii laughed bitterly. "They're sure missed being paranoid about their own people."

Visrii looks to Alexandria, as if asking permission to knock this Kyle out.

"Nevermind then, if that demon is an incubi, then you have done absolutely nothing wrong" Solomon takes out his potion bottle and offers it to Kyle, "I think this might act as a painkiller, would some chocolate help as well?".

Visrii sighed, and considered tying the damn Kyle guy up, to save everyone else the trouble with dealing with his drunken stupor. Then again, he hadn't done anything excessively idiotic, yet.

"We're gonna probably look for more tasks to do, or get rewards from the villager. Though I'd like to know more about these black phantoms we are dealing with."

Edited by AGuyPassingThrough

"Getting information sounds good to me. I'm even more lost than you are, and comsidering that I'm a tactical AI that doesn't sit real well with me."

"I guess that means I'll come listen too. 'cuz I'm holding LOTUS and all."

LOTUS looks at Kyle.

"Truly my electronic loins just tingle."

Edited by Powder Miner

Leon watch the whole conversation, while he's not interested on the topic they are talking about, but he take some time to learn about his "coworker", it can be a bad idea if he accidentally pissed someone. I should've bring popcorn... <sigh> this guy can't control his temper... and the other, he's a suspicious looking guy. I have to work with these guys if I want to got back home quickly.

He then looked at Alexandria "and that women, is she a Cast? maybe, maybe not, but she seems rather nice but can be a bit bossy sometimes, the demon Kid. Hmmm not sure about him. Mar a creature of some sort is quite helpful with his creation, and this guy, Solomon was it?  Seems to be your average crazy guy.

"Personally I think I'm going to leave you with all of the tasks, I have some contacts that I should, contact, how are you feeling by the way? The adrenaline should have worn off by now" said Solomon as he continued eating.