Who is next to die

Damage

I've developed a new guess that I don't know why I didn't think this earlier. Adrienne. Xe's gotta be pretty high on the hitlist seeing as how they've effectively undone everything Solaris has done to evacuate Reborn. Not to mention that ass-whooping he just got (haha). So he's probably gonna be a little disgruntled to say the least. Also considering Adrienne had the audacity to bring his gym back to Reborn after a hiatus from when it fell apart (in Solaris eyes) yeah there might be a little tension between him and xyr. Or maybe no one will die and we'll get a free rare candy at the end of the episode.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've developed a new guess that I don't know why I didn't think this earlier. Adrienne. Xe's gotta be pretty high on the hitlist seeing as how they've effectively undone everything Solaris has done to evacuate Reborn. Not to mention that ass-whooping he just got (haha). So he's probably gonna be a little disgruntled to say the least. Also considering Adrienne had the audacity to bring his gym back to Reborn after a hiatus from when it fell apart (in Solaris eyes) yeah there might be a little tension between him and xyr. Or maybe no one will die and we'll get a free rare candy at the end of the episode.

There will be no more leader deaths as Ame only made Corey and Kiki die due to real life circumstances. I could imagine Taka or ZEL dying. Taka to pay for his 'incompetence' and ZEL since the experiment could be 'accidentally' reversed. Zero out of the three would be the only one to survive as its his body yet I think Zero would be at a loss since he benefited a lot from Eve's logical mindset despite Lumi interfering with Meteor's schemes at times.

I thought Shade came to tell us that no more of the deaths we saw in the power plant would come true

I believe that means Anna and the other person (they were light green, I could never figure out who they were) will be fine

I doubt Adrienn's gonna die, there wouldn't really be any point to it since the city has been restored and they're not leaving it anytime soon

I thought Shade came to tell us that no more of the deaths we saw in the power plant would come true

I believe that means Anna and the other person (they were light green, I could never figure out who they were) will be fine

I doubt Adrienn's gonna die, there wouldn't really be any point to it since the city has been restored and they're not leaving it anytime soon

Amaria and Lin were on the screens.

If we include leaders, Charlotte, Ciel, Noel and Samson would be the likeliest characters to die due to their current lack of plot armor. They have served their purposes already.

If we exclude them for the reason Abyssreaper mentioned, I think ZEL would be the ideal candidate. We already defeated them thrice, their gimmick prevents them from having a dangerous team especially so late in the game, and it would be the perfect excuse to have up to three characters die at once.

Zero out of the three would be the only one to survive as its his body

Is it? ZEL's androgynous apparence led me to think their current body was a fusion of their previous ones. Maybe it was confirmed to be Zero's body somewhere in the game though, it's been a while since I played it.

Taka won't die in my opinion. Lin may want to kill him for his failures, but ultimately Solaris could step in to try and defend his son. Solaris used to be Meteor's leader, it could be an occasion for him to challenge Lin's authority.

If we include leaders, Charlotte, Ciel, Noel and Samson would be the likeliest characters to die due to their current lack of plot armor. They have served their purposes already.

If we exclude them for the reason Abyssreaper mentioned, I think ZEL would be the ideal candidate. We already defeated them thrice, their gimmick prevents them from having a dangerous team especially so late in the game, and it would be the perfect excuse to have up to three characters die at once.

Is it? ZEL's androgynous apparence led me to think their current body was a fusion of their previous ones. Maybe it was confirmed to be Zero's body somewhere in the game though, it's been a while since I played it.

Taka won't die in my opinion. Lin may want to kill him for his failures, but ultimately Solaris could step in to try and defend his son. Solaris used to be Meteor's leader, it could be an occasion for him to challenge Lin's authority.

I believe it is Zero's body. Iirc, we read in Lumi's diary that after the three of them fused together, she could see her and Eve's bodies in front of them.

I believe it is Zero's body. Iirc, we read in Lumi's diary that after the three of them fused together, she could see her and Eve's bodies in front of them.

Rewatched that part on youtube and Lumi wrote that she could see her own body in front of her, as if it were in a mirror, and that she could hear Eve and Zero screaming. Then she says she is worrying about what would happen to her body and Eve's (she doesn't mention Zero's). So it seems your interpretation would be correct.

There's still one thing that bugs me. In her diary, Lumi clearly refers to Zero as a man. Only, ZEL's silhouette doesn't strike me as a man's. So while it would seem that Zero's body was used as the main host for the three minds, I think the accident altered it to look like mashup of Zero, Eve and Lumi's previous bodies.

Well, I already said this on another topic I believe, but my bigger bet is Taka. The Meteors may realize he is a "traitor" and make him pay with his life. But let's not forget that Ame said we would say goodbye to more than one character.

There will be no more leader deaths as Ame only made Corey and Kiki die due to real life circumstances. I could imagine Taka or ZEL dying. Taka to pay for his 'incompetence' and ZEL since the experiment could be 'accidentally' reversed. Zero out of the three would be the only one to survive as its his body yet I think Zero would be at a loss since he benefited a lot from Eve's logical mindset despite Lumi interfering with Meteor's schemes at times.

I hope you are right, because I have my reasons to believe Aya(I like her, ok? Just let me live) would be a strong candidate, although I don't see how it would advance the plot. Sirius could lose his temper or we could screw up real bad while trying to save her. I don't know, I'm just rambling.

I hope you are right, because I have my reasons to believe Aya(I like her, ok? Just let me live) would be a strong candidate, although I don't see how it would advance the plot. Sirius could lose his temper or we could screw up real bad while trying to save her. I don't know, I'm just rambling.

Aya crossed my mind too, but I like to believe she is protected by her not-yet-fully-developed love story with Hardy. Besides, she's a gym leader. Apparently there won't be any more leader death.

Yeah I'm pretty convinced it's gonna be ZEL overall the least required villain way overshadowed by others, although I would like to see a possible defusion to get to know Zero,Eve or Lumi as individual characters not just as ZEL you get what I'm saying?

This thread is quite the amusing read. You sweet summer children.~

And ya won't even throw us a bone. How ruthless.

Back to our main topic, another fine candidate nobody has mentioned so far would be Victoria. The poor girl has been unused for what, 9 episodes? Bringing her back just to have her killed would be deliciously cruel.

Back to our main topic, another fine candidate nobody has mentioned so far would be Victoria. The poor girl has been unused for what, 9 episodes? Bringing her back just to have her killed would be deliciously cruel.

I was hoping she would get some atention on the new episodes. I will get really salty if they bring her back just to kill her.

Oh gee, what a horrible shame it would be if Fern died, right guys? Man, I can't even begin to imagine a game without Fern.

In all seriousness, the cards are in the air as to who is scheduled to be killed in next episode. My best guess is probably someone we think is currently safe, like Amaria. Heck, maybe Cain will die to give a good kick to the player. AlthoughIreallyhopeitsFernseriouslyhowdoesanyonetoleratethatguy.

Believe me, I'd love to tease or give a hint, but we're really not allowed to. I sadly can't even confirm or deny anything. I'm actually just waiting until the community release comes out so I can finally make the pun I'm holding onto.

I feel like Florinia might go down. idk

Oooh! That really hasn't come to mind much, but it'd be the perfect character death to elicit a reaction. She's been with us since the beginning...the reason behind her personality has all been developed within the game's canon, and depending on choices, has even started to crack. Letting her pre-Titania's wrath -self show (whether it involves her sorority sisters, Fern, or some other character important to her), only to have her be killed or sacrificed?

Well, it'd be absolutely awful, and it'd hurt. A ton. Both player and characters.

But if she dies for the sake of a Fern redemption I will throw a Tauros across a field in anger

There will be no more leader deaths as Ame only made Corey and Kiki die due to real life circumstances.

Uh....No. *Chuckles*

I really hope that Titania and/or Saphira die. They're just murderers in my book. I hate the fact that I'm supposed to work together with them when I'd rather just hand them over to Meteor.