Who is next to die

Damage

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, my guess on who's going to die is guaranteed to blow everyone minds!!!!

Ready...?

Bennett.

Why you ask? Well it's been a while since we last saw him, and he may want to challenge the player again, in order to look good in front of Luna. However he fails, gets attacked by El, and realizes that he was never going to get the position as an Elite Four member.

Granted, it's a dumb theory, but you can't rule it out as of now.

Ready...?

Bennett.

Why you ask? Well it's been a while since we last saw him, and he may want to challenge the player again, in order to look good in front of Luna. However he fails, gets attacked by El, and realizes that he was never going to get the position as an Elite Four member.

I think SOMETHING will happen to Bennett that'll give Laura her position as an E4 memeber back, but I doubt he'll die. He'll just get dragged by the ear by his mother.

I have a feeling someone ... less obvious will die, like Sirius or perhaps even Solaris. I'm not sure, but I feel like it's a bit too easy to assume Taka and ZEL. Their characters doesn't feel fulfilled enough for me. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's just my theory and no, it's not a friggin' game theory.

I bet it's either Solaris or Laura... The first is a failure as a Meteor Commander and his underlings totally HATE him! As for Laura...well she might commit suicide...she seemed to be totally devastated when she lost her E4 position.... On the other hand, i believe Ame will surprise me (and make me cry like a baby) by killing a really awesome character like Charlotte....
Please don't...

If its cain I will drop this game. He's my favorite partner in any game ever. Solaris dying due to betrayl would be kinda sad since he really just wants to restore reborn. ZEL makes sense with Ame's comment on more than one character. I love fern as much as everyone else does. Ame would never kill such a beloved character as our green haired hero. Just you watch this guy is gonna have a turn around where he may even be Elite four champion AND Meteor leader.

I really hope that Titania and/or Saphira die. They're just murderers in my book. I hate the fact that I'm supposed to work together with them when I'd rather just hand them over to Meteor.

No way Titania is a legend

But maybe if Saphira dies we can inherit the giant steelix

Ready...?

Bennett.

That sounds so awesome! But the hint Ame gives us makes it kinda obvious.

If its cain I will drop this game. He's my favorite partner in any game ever. Solaris dying due to betrayl would be kinda sad since he really just wants to restore reborn. ZEL makes sense with Ame's comment on more than one character. I love fern as much as everyone else does. Ame would never kill such a beloved character as our green haired hero. Just you watch this guy is gonna have a turn around where he may even be Elite four champion AND Meteor leader.

Oh it better not be Cain! I love Cain! No lie, when I first played the game I wondered why they made Cain gay/bi/pansexual, but it makes sense after playing through it a bit further; and quite honestly, I love Cain because he's so sweet. Like, instant cavity creating sweet.

• Global Mods

when I first played the game I wondered why they made Cain gay/bi/pansexual

Reborn characters are based off actual people from the online league (Reborn was a PO league before it was a game). They didn't make him pan, he's pan because the real Cain is.

Reborn characters are based off actual people from the online league (Reborn was a PO league before it was a game). They didn't make him pan, he's pan because the real Cain is.

Oh! That makes sense. Like what happened to some characters in the game.

Biggest plot twist:

-We- die. We get outmassed, outclassed and outdone. At a point in time where reborn still is at the brink of extinction or civil war and none of the many plotlines are finished. We simply get taken by surprise by an infinite number of enemies fighting us at a seemingly unimportant location. Fighting a war of attrition, batteling until our pokemon faint before or after running out of PP. We get nothing no final answers, no big hero moment and it doesn't even matter how many enemies we take out.

Biggest plot twist:

-We- die. We get outmassed, outclassed and outdone. At a point in time where reborn still is at the brink of extinction or civil war and none of the many plotlines are finished. We simply get taken by surprise by an infinite number of enemies fighting us at a seemingly unimportant location. Fighting a war of attrition, batteling until our pokemon faint before or after running out of PP. We get nothing no final answers, no big hero moment and it doesn't even matter how many enemies we take out.

So, a Crisis Core kind of death uh? Except no plot is solved and we don't get to know what happens next.

...nah. I think the devs love their own game too much to do that ;)

Biggest plot twist:

Honestly? I'd be down for this, considering how much death seems to get straight-up defied in Pokemon lore. We have Pokemon that can undo death itself and manipulate spirits, why not have our souls, and those of our team, yanked from our bodies so that we can continue to fight? Give us a quest or two, then bring us back, alive again, to Earth.

Then again, considering how many other important characters have died so far, and how significant those deaths were, I doubt this would happen, as it would cheapen those deaths.

Honestly? I'd be down for this, considering how much death seems to get straight-up defied in Pokemon lore. We have Pokemon that can undo death itself and manipulate spirits, why not have our souls, and those of our team, yanked from our bodies so that we can continue to fight? Give us a quest or two, then bring us back, alive again, to Earth.

Then again, considering how many other important characters have died so far, and how significant those deaths were, I doubt this would happen, as it would cheapen those deaths.

That is the exact plot of an Oblivion DLC I really liked but TBH I'd like to see this one in motion

What if Techie Jonathan died?!?!!?!?!

WE'RE ALL IN THE DREAMWORLD AND WAS PUT TO SLEEP BY DARKRAI. AND THEN PEOPLE FROM POKEMON DESOLATION COME IN A FUCK SHIT UP AND THEN REJUVENATION COMES IN AND FIGHTS DESOLATION CHARACTERS, BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!!! REBORNIANS WILL COME AND ERADICATE THE REJUVIANS AND THE DESOLIANS AND THEN ARCEUS COMES FROM OUT DA GROUND AND KILLS EVERYONE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

But yea. Rip Techie Jonathan. You fucking hacker.

If they Crisis core us then yeah it'd be shocking until you realize that wouldn't make too much sense. Its just not a pokemon game without the mute main character of justice. Techie Jonathan is immortal if you watch all of the interviews in every house. Its a cool easter egg.

Everybody thinks it`s ZEL dying, this is too obvious with this hint about not only one character dissapearing. More likely they will dismantle, but with some suprising outcome.

Lin killing Solaris for his son`s sins seems sensible at first - Taka 1st escapes, or screws major Meteor plan, Lin gets mad. Or Lin kills both; Solaris atacks Lin for killing Taka. Solaris tries to defend Taka. There are many possibilities for such twist, unless this Taka`s ancestors stuff is more important than I think, and we still dont know much about Solaris - Taka relations. They even may try togheter to overtake Lin. But again, this is quite obvious, if Lin killing Solaris/Taka happens, it will be from (I hope) less predictable reasons and circumstances - and not now.

When it comes to leaders, people from online league could hint us a bit I hope? I`d bet Fern killing Florinia, to give us more reasons to love him.

Believe me, I'd love to tease or give a hint, but we're really not allowed to. I sadly can't even confirm or deny anything. I'm actually just waiting until the community release comes out so I can finally make the pun I'm holding onto.

I think even a small hint would kind of ruin everything, because we are free to create our crazy (and probably all wrong) theories about what is going to happen.

And I'm looking forward to your pun.

Shade's gym showed Lin getting dismembered. Personally though, I like her more than Solaris...

Zel seems to be the most logical character to be killed off, but eh, she's okay too. The only people in the game I really don't like are Sigmund Connal, Blake, Solaris, and to a lesser extent, Fern.

I feel like Fern is going to redeem himself in some way.

We might find out more about Connal, though. There's a gravestone in Beryl with the name "Elizabeth Connal." Maybe his wife/daughter/something?

Although I do hope it's not another tragic backstory, because I'm cool with hating Connal.

Clearly, the interrogator from the beginning with the torkoal will die next. When he isn't gleaning info from team meteor terrorists the pleasant way, he is hurting the friends and loved ones of team meteor read as other team meteor terrorist nuts. No good deed goes unpunished, and so this person will be used as a warning to those who would oppose them, as well as satisfying the desire for vengeance by people who let their friends go bomb other people.

:Kappa:

• Global Mods

We might find out more about Connal, though. There's a gravestone in Beryl with the name "Elizabeth Connal." Maybe his wife/daughter/something?

Although I do hope it's not another tragic backstory, because I'm cool with hating Connal.

Elizabeth is Sigmund's sister.