Fire Emblem On The Forums (INTEREST CHECK!)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

WELCOME TO THIS TASTY FIRE EMBLEM INTEREST CHECK

That's right, a Fire Emblem RP!

Recently I came across a system known as Fire Emblem in the forums made to emulate the Fire Emblem games into a forum based system. It's a lot of fun, and I really recommend it!

This game won't be too punishing on new RPers, as it works a lot like a video game. As long as you are willing to learn, anyone can RP! Plus you get to make your very own fire emblem character and interact with others to create delicious support bonds that give your bonuses!

You don't need to be very familiar with the Fire Emblem series either. Fire Emblem rules are simple, and as long as you learn them everything will be fine! The story will happen in the Fire Emblem universe, but won't be part of any existing games so don't worry. Have an open mind for tactics and be willing to work together to defeat the enemy soldiers.

But before you say "Hell yes Emperor Pyon I want to play in this" please consider the following:

1. First of all please skim through the rules found in this PDF, and make sure you are okay with RNG being a big part of the game. Sometimes you will miss a lot, sometimes you will get crit and die instantly. RNG sucks, I know: but it also makes it fun

Rules Found: Here

2. Be sure to be active. I would rather never start this RP in the first place, than having to shut it down later. Be ready to post at least once every three or so days.

3. Be ready for character deaths. This system involves character deaths as they are a big part of FE. If your character dies? Make a new one. It will suck if it happens to anyone but that's the system

The basic story will be overthrowing a tyrant king, starting from a small band of freedom fighters and eventually making an army big enough to challenge the Empire and taking back your country!

So any interest for this?

I'M SO IN! I love Fire Emblem games and if this is very similar like you mentioned in the OP post then I'm super excited and I'm super active here so you don't have to worry about a lack of posts from me when I need to post. :) I also love the RNG aspect because it gives it some flavour so crits and misses I am expecting but I'm also expecting this to be a load of fun.

I am a new RPer but I am willing to learn so is this okay with you Pyon that I am interested and that I can join?

Awesome idea Pyon and can't wait to see this unfold. :)

Have a great day/night.

I demand a two percent cut because I basically had people make their own characters for this a few days ago.

Just kidding Pyon, Count me in as "interested but not certain."

i'm just gonna update this sheet here

ZL7mt8W.png

Name: Ishikawa Hoshiko

Class: Archer->Sniper

Character Specific Skill: Vantage

Affinity:

Personal Fault: True heroes work alone!: -2 DEF when within 3 squares of 3 allies.

Personal Skill: You cannot slay one guided by JUSTICE!: +10 Critical on counterattacks.

Personal Skill: Focused: +10 Hit while above 50% health.

//Personal Skill (Gained on promotion): In a single shot! Or two: +2 STR vs enemies above 50% health.

Preferred stats: SKL, DEF

Weapon profs: Bows (D), Longbows ©

Level: 1

Total Level: 1

Progression spent: 305/305

HP: 20 [40%]

STR: 5 [75%]

MAG: 1 [0%]

SKL: 7 (+1) [70%]

CON: 7

AID: 6

LCK: 6 (+2) [30%]

DEF: 6 [10%]

RES: 1 [10%]

SPD: 6 (+1) [70%]

MOV: 5

Inventory:Name          Type () RNG MT WT CR Hit QLIron Bow      Recu (E) 2  5  6  0 85  45/45Vulnerary (3/3)
Bio: TBD

I've already got a character.

EDIT: And I done goofed and forgot to give her starting stat bonuses. Fixing now...

Cheater you already played this format before.

Alright there is definitely interest here. So give me a week to get everything sorted, the game fleshed out the way I want it. I'll post an OOC then with details, rules, etc. Don't worry about character sheets yet! Think about what you'd like your character to be.

There will be limited slots but I'll explain that more when we actually get to the game.

hello, please be kind to the new guy

ZA6p4D5.png
Name: Adrian Wright
Class: Priest > Saint
Character Specific Skill: Charisma
Affinity:
Personal Fault: A Hatred Of War: -15 Evasion when fighting against Fighters or their promotions.
Personal Skill: The Abbey Prince: When within 3 spaces of 3 or more Allies, +15 to Evasion
Personal Skill: Your Friends Are Here: When within 3 spaces of 3 or more Allies, +5 HP restored from staves
//Personal Skill (Gained on promotion): Unbounded Requiem: When an Ally is reduced to 0 HP, healing staff range is increased by 1.

Preferred stats: RES, LCK

Weapon profs: Staves (D), Healing ©

Level: 1
Total Level: 1

Progression spent: 335/335

HP: 16 [60%]
STR: 2 [0%]
MAG: 6 (+2) [75%]
SKL: 2 [10%]
CON: 5
AID: 4
LCK: 6 [30%]
DEF: 3 (+2) [50%]
RES: 8 [50%]
SPD: 6 [60%]

MOV: 5

Inventory:

Name Type ( ) RNG MT WT CR Hit QL
Heal Heal  E   1  10 4  -- --  30 
Vulnerary (3/3)
Edited by Rec4lls

I don't have a character yet, but I do enjoy the Fire Emblem series, having played through games 6-10 (The latter two twice), plus an idea of what I want my chraracter to be. Plus, at least for now I think I can manage a reasonable activity. I haven't RP'd in a very long time (Like, 8 or so years since my last RP and that was more gameplay then story), but we'll see how it goes.

In short, definitely going to try and join this.

Erm, just a question: Portraits mandatory? If so, balls, I need to find a way of getting a portrait...

Edited by Anstane

I don't have a character yet, but I do enjoy the Fire Emblem series, having played through games 6-10 (The latter two twice), plus an idea of what I want my chraracter to be. Plus, at least for now I think I can manage a reasonable activity. I haven't RP'd in a very long time (Like, 8 or so years since my last RP and that was more gameplay then story), but we'll see how it goes.

In short, definitely going to try and join this.

Erm, just a question: Portraits mandatory? If so, balls, I need to find a way of getting a portrait...

No they won't be mandatory but I think everyone likes them!

Oh boy. I'm terrible at art. I can't even splice lol. I know what I want though and have the character mostly done, if anyone can splice, let me know and I can give some Rupee compensation.