Week 8 Matchups - Super Single STAB Spectacular

Deleted User

• Veterans

I'll have to be subbed too, i can't battle due to lack of time this week rip

I should mention that I'm getting subbed for too, as I honestly can't tell how much time I'll have this weekend due to my parents probably wanting to help me with some stuff around the house. rip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gg, funny though in my practice matches there was always that one pokemon that survived with 5% that screwed me over in the end and i always complained about it in practice as well, but i had a vulcan team instead of my own.

It turned out to be the case in this battle as well, i laughed out loud in amuzement and frustration after this battle was over.

Edited by Nhadala

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/reborn-stabmons-64567

Won vs Jericho, gg loser buddy. :]

Didn't say anything earlier because I was frustrated for reason outside of PokeNations, but it was fun! Made some good predictions and some stupid plays as well. I very much enjoy battling someone with fairly similar skill or y'know perhaps somewhat better.

Arkhidon and I have agreed to play on Tuesday, 8:30 PM (PM). He hasn't appeared on the server on our scheduled time. Requesting activity, since this week has taken way too long and I'd rather not extending more then it already has.

Arkhidon and I have agreed to play on Tuesday, 8:30 PM (PM). He hasn't appeared on the server on our scheduled time. Requesting activity, since this week has taken way too long and I'd rather not extending more then it already has.

Following up on this: I hadn't shown up, that's on me. I spoke with Jericho and we decided that since I did not arrive (unforeseeable circumstances I couldn't plan around), we're calling the match forfeit on my part. No battle, but victory to Phantom Vulcan. I do apologize for my failure to show for the battle.

Following up on this: I hadn't shown up, that's on me. I spoke with Jericho and we decided that since I did not arrive (unforeseeable circumstances I couldn't plan around), we're calling the match forfeit on my part. No battle, but victory to Phantom Vulcan. I do apologize for my failure to show for the battle.

Rose didnt show up all week while you were available, why is it our fault?

You had to battle somebody who had an "off chance" of being there and they asked for an extention, im sorry but thats their fault, not yours for not showing up once, she didnt show up all week.

In any tournament scenario they would have been forced to forfeit, not us.

I am sorry but im not going to sit back and do nothing.

Edited by Nhadala

Rose didnt show up all week while you were available, why is it our fault?

You had to battle somebody who had an "off chance" of being there and they asked for an extention, im sorry but thats their fault, not yours for not showing up once, she didnt show up all week.

In any tournament scenario they would have been forced to forfeit, not us.

I am sorry but im not going to sit back and do nothing.

can understand this, but the only question I wish to ask is the following

was there a date that ark and rose had agreed on to do their battle? because if not, then both parties are guilty of not planning their match, at least in my opinion

I dont wish to accuse anyone of doing this or that, just trying to get the facts here

(tfw its not my place to get involved with this but im interested)

• Veterans

can understand this, but the only question I wish to ask is the following

was there a date that ark and rose had agreed on to do their battle? because if not, then both parties are guilty of not planning their match, at least in my opinion

I dont wish to accuse anyone of doing this or that, just trying to get the facts here

I don't even know tbh, Rose has been p busy so I don't -think- either established a date for the battle in the first place. We subbed Exlink in a while back but he wasn't on skype so he didn't know until Sunday. Neither of them had set down a date in the first place and so Exlink asked for an extension so both he and Ark could prepare.