Week 8 Matchups - Super Single STAB Spectacular

Deleted User

I don't even know tbh, Rose has been p busy so I don't -think- either established a date for the battle in the first place. We subbed Exlink in a while back but he wasn't on skype so he didn't know until Sunday. Neither of them had set down a date in the first place and so Exlink asked for an extension so both he and Ark could prepare.

If Rose has been busy all week then why was she on the first team in the first place and why wasnt she subbed out sooner?

Ark couldnt schedule something because rose was so busy.

And then Exlink said a specific date and time and Ark didnt show up because he had unforseen circumstances that he couldnt work around that specific day/hour only, while Rose was busy all week when Ark was available for a battle.

You know why Void didnt battle for us this week and requested to be subbed early? Because he had an "off chance" of being here so he decided not to trouble everyone and to sub out early.

Edited by Nhadala

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

If Rose has been busy all week then why was she on the first team in the first place and why wasnt she subbed out sooner?

Ark couldnt schedule something because rose was so busy.

Rose wasn't subbed out because we didn't even know she was so busy until around Friday. I know for a fact Ark and Rose talk to each other quite frequently so he could've contacted and scheduled something with her. And again, to my knowledge no date was set down for the battle. You can't blame us when you're equally at fault here.

Rose wasn't subbed out because we didn't even know she was so busy until around Friday. I know for a fact Ark and Rose talk to each other quite frequently so he could've contacted and scheduled something with her. And again, to my knowledge no date was set down for the battle. You can't blame us you're equally at fault here.

How can he schedule something with a person who is super busy?

You cant schedule something with a person who is busy.

I know that myself from my own life expirience, its like "ohh wanna do x on y?" "no sorry im busy".

Let Ark battle one of your members and we can all resolve this charade.

Edited by Nhadala

• Veterans

Ark forfeited, gave the win to Phantom vulcan after discussing the issue with Jericho, both are members of Avalon, one of them being the mod for that nation, why make a big deal out of it?

The deed has been done and I'm pretty sure not much can be done about it anymore anyways, seeing as Week 9 is supposed to have started already and it hasn't because of the delay with the matches.

This whole discussion is pointless.

Ark forfeited, gave the win to Phantom vulcan after discussing the issue with Jericho, why make a big deal out of it?

The deed has been done and I'm pretty sure not much can be done about it anymore anyways, seeing as Week 9 is supposed to have started already and it hasn't because of the delay with the matches.

This whole discussion is pointless.

No its not, im not going to sit here and let my nation lose because somebody from the other team didnt show up all week and they asked for an extention, not us.

Yes its partially Arks fault but its Roses fault as well for not showing up.

If both nations are at fault then why do only we get punished?

Edited by Nhadala

• Veterans

No its not, im not going to sit here and let my nation lose because somebody from the other team didnt show up all week and they asked for an extention, not us.

They set a time for their match. Ark didn't show up. Ark's solution to this issue was to forfeit after discussing it with your nation's mod. This week has gone on for too long, another extension would practically make this week the second week of week 8, which is absolutely unnecessary.

It's not even your match, there's most likely not going to be any change in the situation either, so your best option is to drop this discussion before it goes any further.

They made a deal about their match. Ark didn't show up. Ark forfeited after discussing it with your nation's mod. This week has gone on for too long, another extension would practically make this week the second week of week 8, which is absolutely unnecessary.

It's not even your match, there's most likely not going to be any change in the situation either, so your best option is to drop this discussion before it goes any further.

My point is: its both our nation and their nations fault, why do only we get punished?

Arks fault for not showing up.

Roses fault for being busy all week as well.

Edited by Nhadala

My point is: its both our nation and their nations fault, why do only we get punished?

Arks fault for not showing up.

Roses fault for being busy all week as well.

Because Rose was subbed out before the deadline. Pretty simple if you ask me.

The committee will look at the entirety of the situation and reevaluate throughout the course of the day, no guarantees either way. The situation isn't one that's clear cut or obvious in either direction. I'll be locking this thread and will post again when the committee can come to a decision.

• 2 weeks later...