Version 8 - Bug reporting thread

Zumi

1. female nidorino is an essentials bug that is very rare

2. there's nothing wrong with roggenrola quest, I was able to finish it on your save file

3. those items load normally for me, try redownloading the game or update to v8

OK, thanks for clearing those up.

1. I guess there isn't much Jan can do about that unless he has access to coding essentials and wants to tackle that bug.
  2. OK, strange, I haven't been able to find the next trigger for it, I guess if it exists somewhere in the game, then I'll have to take it up in the quests help thread. Thanks for letting me know.
  3. Very interesting... Something must have been corrupted on my computer then - I just loaded it now and it loaded fine. Must have been having a Micro$oft moment or something then. LOL.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed that after defeating Angie, you can either go to the entrance or take the portal, both leading to different dialogues, but every time i decide to go back to the entrance, the game freezes after Kreeis leaves (i did release him before).

Also, after defeating Angie, the npcs at the TM Shop won't talk to me (i can go in, but the frozen overlay is still over the shop)

Edited by iskelion

Yes i have entered every single unlocked room, no NPCs anywheere, and when i re-enter the captain's room the captain appears to be sitting at his seat but i can walk right through him, and of course i cannot engage dialogue.

• 2 weeks later...

Spoilers Ahead as a warning! Bug in the Ice gym.

So let me paint the scenario first. In the Tower of Theolia, freed Kreiss, watched the Angie origin scene, defeated Angie, she got frozen by Kreiss's Froslass, and I decided to explore before leaving through the rift because I already have beaten V8 twice. So I decided to venture all the way to the bottom, where you enter the tower from. Now this is a recurring thing, it was not just a one time bug, I tried it 3 times to be sure.

I walk outside and I am standing in the center tile just outside the blackness of the tower's entrance. There is a cut scene of Kreiss, Venam still holding Melia, and Valarie(why she there tho? was this a scrapped plan?) I'll just copy all the dialogue here for precision.

Valarie: Yeah no, this ice is pretty darn solid. She fell from that high of a distance and there isn't even a single scratch on it?
Kreiss: She uses a special type of ice called Nevermeltice. I'm sure you've heard of it.
Valarie: Yeah, I have actually, but just the held item.
Kreiss: The power of Nevermeltice is really rare. So rare that only few have ever been capable of weilding it. This ice cannot be destroyed under normal circumstances.
Valarie: What are the abnormal circumstances?
Kreiss: Well, that would be-
Melia: Urgh...
Venam: M-Melia!
Melia: What happened...? Where am I-. Is... is that...? ...Is that Angie frozen in ice?!
Venam: Yep, we took care of her just for you!
Valarie: You should be grateful to have Venam as a friend, Melia. She carried you while you were out.
Melia: You did that for me...?
Venam: Of course!
Melia: T-Thank you...!
Venam: Heh, it was no problem. It's a shame we never got that badge though, huh?
Melia: Yeah, but it can't be helped.
Kreiss: Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold the phone? You came all this way for a badge? Did you not realize what was at stake here? Risking your life for a measly badge was idiotic and irresponsible. Your life is far more important that a piece of cheap metal.
Venam: Don't yell at her like that, okay? You don't know the circumstances!
Kreiss: No, I don't. In fact, I don't care about it. However, if you all weren't so irresponsible, I'd probably be trapped in this dimension forever. So I'm going to give you this.
*Jay recieved the Glacier Badge!*
Kreiss: Take this as well.
*Jay recieved the TM101 Rock Climb!*
post-66944-0-98069100-1477394869_thumb.png
Venam: What? Where did you get that badge?!
Kreiss: Wouldn't it be appropriate for the Ice Gym Leader to have this badge?
Melia: You're a Gym Leader?
Kreiss: Yes, of the Neverwinter gym. I got word of someone impersonating me in Kristiline Town. I confronted Angie and then... Well, you know the rest.
Venam: Huh... that's convenient for us.
Kreiss: It is, I'm cold, and I'm out.
Valarie: You're just going to leave like that?
Kreiss: Yep, I've had my fun here. I really just want to go home and relax. You know us old people.
Venam: What do you mean old? You look younger than my mom!
Kreiss: Well that's unfortunate. If I see your mother one day I'll tell her you said a 56 year old looked younger.
Valarie: .... 56?!
Kreiss: I'll be seein' ya. Oh, and Jay. That badge is only temporary. When you come to Neverwinter I want a real fight.
Melia: C-Can we leave? I'm feeling really... dizzy.
Valarie: Yes, of course.
Venam: Is... is it alright to just leave Angie there?
Valarie: Well, like Kreiss said, this ice won't break under normal circumstances. She's not going anywhere, and she's definitely not going to cause any more trouble.
Venam: You're right. Let's get out of here.
post-66944-0-01905400-1477394871_thumb.png

So at this point, the sound of trying to walk into a wall is running on repeat and no buttons function other than D to quickly save the game. I can't even open the menu let alone move. I'm assuming we were never supposed to find this? And from what I can gather from the dialogue, the sprite of frozen Angie is supposed to be in front Valarie.

Hello i have bug o valor mountai i dint give the magma stone and i have the half ..when i go to entrnce for route i meet amber and nothing else happends after that..i see another guy with the say problem and i think is bug can you help me with that ?..

(and sorry for my english)

Game.rxdata

Edited by john592

Hello i have bug o valor mountai i dint give the magma stone and i have the half ..when i go to entrnce for route i meet amber and nothing else happends after that..i see another guy with the say problem and i think is bug can you help me with that ?..

(and sorry for my english)

You have to go to Valor mt thru route 5 to continue the story, I was able to do that on your save file. Also which version of the game are you playing?

Hi Guys

I've just managed to get a male Nidoran (pokemon) which is female (gender). I got it through breeding my Growlithe with a female Nidoran. Now I know it's the year 2016 and it's free to figure out its own gender, but I was still a bit perplexed.

I attached a Screenshot of the genderbender and included my safefile.

Also I didn't already see it on the wall of bugs, but the move Rage seems not to increase in damage. The rage keeps sucessfully building up, but the damage remains constant, similar to the bug posted above for Assurance.

Cheers

Game.rxdata

post-61057-0-46125100-1478541301_thumb.png

Edited by BlackRum

Hello, i'm stuck in this position. my character doesn't move at all, i even tried saving and reloading (i didn't save in a long time before that so i didn't want to lose a heavy load of progress..). can someon help? all i did was accept the help request that requires the odd house sidequest to be done beforehand and then i accidentally talked to a rotom that was in another place of the power plant, gone in again and after going through the door i was stuck. i will pass here my savefile along the screen. thank you in advance.

post-67730-0-12321900-1479038847_thumb.png

The save file is here:

Game.rxdata

Hello, i'm stuck in this position. my character doesn't move at all, i even tried saving and reloading (i didn't save in a long time before that so i didn't want to lose a heavy load of progress..). can someon help? all i did was accept the help request that requires the odd house sidequest to be done beforehand and then i accidentally talked to a rotom that was in another place of the power plant, gone in again and after going through the door i was stuck. i will pass here my savefile along the screen. thank you in advance.

attachicon.gifc5ae795b7e8b2ce5e696c02df31830ba.png

The save file is here:

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Fixed. You've missed some talk but it wasn't important, keep goind left to continue the quest

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have found two bugs. One is that magnet rise doesn't seem to work. I used it with eletrode and it was still hit with an EQ. The second bug is that the water in Kristilne town is unsurfable and you can't fish in it. The second bug is most annoying because now I can't farm for heart scales.