I can't even anymore tbh.

Sure why the hell not.

why not

hit me with it

Yo he done did it. Hit me up.

hello friend

I like this one!

do me do me

What hip-hop theme song would an ice cream sand witch have?

Go ahead my man. Because, why the hell not?

i hope i get a classic.

Let's hear it.

Am I going to like it?

probably not cuz you actually like Hopsin

NSFW!!!!! But definitely on point

Jeez Louise this trend is out of control Alright, I guess.

Hooray, bandwagons!

shit im down

postcount++

Let's get it!

i got chu fan

http://youtu.be/ZieygZyvw4A

Also I'd like a theme that isn't Biz Markie.

You got it, pal

Can i hear mine?

Hope y'all like 'em

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

One of the things I've been hoping for with many of these "What I think each member's _____ is" threads is seeing how well the person either knows me or pays attention during dialogue with them. Obviously with a few people I don't know or have spoken to - but it's very evident the things we have spoken to each other about influenced your decision, along with how well you -truly- do know me.

Starting with the artist and the title, I knew this was going to be a good selection from you. I remember speaking about Kanye various times with you and almost all of the conversation has been constructive, and this caused me to smile when seeing you had selected a Kanye track for this exercise. The title turned that smile into a full-blown grin. Either I was in for some satirical track where "Yeezus" marches in Jesus' stead, or Kanye was going to give a surprising positive light to Christ.

...it was definitely the latter.

There was also a little bit about -you- in the piece too. The music video at least made it very evident of the struggle African Americans face and how they too - like the rest of us - are equally acquainted and belong with Christ. The imagery of hard work under the orders of a white superior or playing outside under the grasp of poverty mirrored some of your previous soapboxes on the condition of Black America - and when listening to the track, made me feel as if I needed to help in any way I can to fix that.

Maybe I wasn't listening with the right kind of ear - but I am surprised you know me that well, Erick. Nice work.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

One of the things I've been hoping for with many of these "What I think each member's _____ is" threads is seeing how well the person either knows me or pays attention during dialogue with them. Obviously with a few people I don't know or have spoken to - but it's very evident the things we have spoken to each other about influenced your decision, along with how well you -truly- do know me.

Starting with the artist and the title, I knew this was going to be a good selection from you. I remember speaking about Kanye various times with you and almost all of the conversation has been constructive, and this caused me to smile when seeing you had selected a Kanye track for this exercise. The title turned that smile into a full-blown grin. Either I was in for some satirical track where "Yeezus" marches in Jesus' stead, or Kanye was going to give a surprising positive light to Christ.

...it was definitely the latter.

There was also a little bit about -you- in the piece too. The music video at least made it very evident of the struggle African Americans face and how they too - like the rest of us - are equally acquainted and belong with Christ. The imagery of hard work under the orders of a white superior or playing outside under the grasp of poverty mirrored some of your previous soapboxes on the condition of Black America - and when listening to the track, made me feel as if I needed to help in any way I can to fix that.

Maybe I wasn't listening with the right kind of ear - but I am surprised you know me that well, Erick. Nice work.

Glad I was able to hit the nail on the head with at least one of 'em