...But no longer!

So, you guys remember the bug bin? Or maybe ye ole wall of bugs?

Well, I have an announcement.

As of today, the development team has finished an almost year-long drive to getting every single bug in the wall tested, documented and fixed - And today, I'm more than proud to announce the E16 will be coming with a fix for all 214 bugs we have documented up to now!

So go ahead and find us some more so we don't lose our jobs by E17, will you?

Naturally, I haven't done this alone - In fact, I've had a very minor part on this due to my health issues intervening, and instead a cast of people have stood up to the plate and took charge into fixing those bugs. I'd really like to thank each of you individually, so I'm actually going to do just that:

DashingStorm, Zumi, Jericho and Dan - You've all helped for different amounts of time and to different extents, but you all helped. I'm happy to have had all of you as part of my team for as long as I was able to, and I hope I was able to import whatever modicum of knowledge I've attempted to in the process. Your help was honestly paramount to getting this drive as far as it has, and I want all four of you to know that I'm eternally grateful for your assistance when I needed you to help.

That said, there has been one member of the development team who has shown outstanding capability in the bugfixing zone and has, time and time again, managed to impress me with his dilligence and dedication, being that this thread is almost entirely so I can expose him publically for his accomplisments.

Marcello, AKA Mumpelfink, has single-handedly fixed 163 out of the 214 bugs listed all on his own. His continuous work and support even when - and especially when - I was indisposed due to my own health issues, his dedication to his work, and his technical ability, all make me incredibly proud to have started the dev team and show, in my eyes, that its formation was a success. I don't ask a lot of you all - You know, except all the time - but I'd like all of you to add your two cents and make sure that he knows that his work is not unnoticed, and most of all, it's appreciated.

As always, thank you all for your time, and I hope this extra glimpse of the things to come in E16 have been enough to stave off your hunger for at least one and a half minutes!

As someone who has no programming knowledge what so ever, I want to thank every single person who is helping make this game into the most awesome game in the world.

DashingStorm, Zumi, Jericho, Dan and Marcello, you guys rock!

• Developers

Thanks everyone, this really means a lot! I have changed my member title and picture thing appropriately to reflect my newfound status as a badass bug catcher.

Edited by Marcello

Bravo for your hard work.

Am I the only one who gets distracted by that gif Kuro has on xyr signature?

Edit: I see what you did there Kuro.But thank you for letting me know.

Edited by Alextron
Kurotsune is not a man

Thanks so much guys :D Especially you Marcello. You've done incredibly.

As someone who deals with bugs, you've made my life a billion times easier by doing this, so thanks for being such an incredible hard worker!

• Developers

Now I'm really looking forward to E16! I do have some more minor bugs written down but I'd like to check if they are still present in E16 before reporting them.

I'm very grateful to everyone who worked on fixing the bugs. Especially you Marcello!

Ah, Mercello.. The guy that almost instantly reacted to 2 of my bug reports :P Makes sense now i guess :D I found it weird cuz from my online games experience, Bug report reactions don't come as fast!

That aside, the whole feat of DEMOLISHING the Big Wall o' Bugs was surprising in itself. Good job everyone! You get the honor of personally training Benett for his E4 position!

PUNy thread title

0.jpg

Edited by DemICE

• Developers

Ah, Mercello.. The guy that almost instantly reacted to 2 of my bug reports :P Makes sense now i guess :D I found it weird cuz from my online games experience, Bug report reactions don't come as fast!

That totally wasn't because I was running out of stuff to do nope no siree

Honestly those bugs just weren't known to me and I was a little bored so I went ahead and fixed them when I saw the reports.​

Wow. All of them are fixed? Guess I'll have to find more. Or just thank you all for your hard work.

So, thanks for your diligence and application to make Reborn as bug-free an experience as you could!

Except whoever fixed Guard Spec. They are dead to me. literal best item because of that bug.