PokeNations 2: Nation B

NickCrash

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey look people are posting sets they like, i'll go into a little depth with mine.

Zigzagoon @ Berry Juice
Ability: Pickup
Level: 5
EVs: 132 HP / 196 Atk / 108 Def / 28 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Thief
- Seed Bomb/ Protect
Hey look it's my favorite mon in LC! and with Optimal stats!
Berry juice ziggy is a ridiculous finisher, speed investment to 13 beats a little in LC, including pumpkaboo which normally wrecks ziggy w/ willo. use seed bomb if you dislike omanyte tirtouga or hippopotas, especially hippopotas since the good set only dies to espeed 50% of the time.
Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 SpD / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt/ Aerial Ace
- Fire Fang/Ice Fang
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake/ Aqua Tail / Honestly any physical move or roost
I think this stands for itself, i personally love taunt Aero w/ fire fang in OU to wreck Ferrothorn leads, it's one of the best offensive mons in the game.

Typhlosion @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Blaze

EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

IVs: 0 Atk

- Eruption

- Focus Blast

- Overheat

- Extrasensory

Fav starter.

Slowbro @ Leftovers

Ability: Regenerator

EVs: 236 HP / 244 Def / 28 SpA

Bold Nature

IVs: 0 Atk

- Scald

- Flamethrower/Psyshock

- Thunder Wave

- Slack Off

Pretty simple set. I just switch between Flamethrower and Psyshock. Flamethrower for ferrothorn, Scizor, and Skarmory and psyshock for type coverage.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers

Ability: Guts

EVs: 228 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpD

Careful Nature

- Bulk Up

- Drain Punch

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

Hits hard and takes hard hits.

• Global Mods

Here were three I used in the Redemption league that worked well for me. Items varied depending on leader of course but these are generally what they held.

Sylveon @ Sitrus Berry

Ability: Pixilate

EVs: 252 SpA / 248 HP / 8 SpD

Modest Nature

- Hyper Voice

- Psyshock

- Shadow Ball

- Calm Mind

Milotic @ Leftovers

Ability: Marvel Scale

EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SpA

Bold Nature

- Scald

- Ice Beam

- Recover

- Mirror Coat

Volcarona @ Charti Berry

Ability: Flame Body

EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 SpD

Timid Nature

- Quiver Dance

- Heat Wave

- Bug Buzz

- Giga Drain

With no further wait, Dark Desire, is the undisputed leader of TEAM B, with 14 votes so far and counting.

I would like to thank those that were also running, and encourage people to work together in teambuilding and improving our general battling skills. In TEAM B there is a place for everyone. The team will proceed with rapid rates, and all will benefit.

Now if DD wants to say a few words, I don't think anyone would mind.

yes hello hi thank you all for voting for me, i have no doubt that we'll be able to win nations again especially with this new roster

As my first request i'd like for you guys to list any tiers, if any, you're comfortable playing in and have sufficient knowledge of, this'll be a nice place to reference to not only for me but for our other nation members to know who we can seek advice from and to start grinding teams with once we know our challenge

For the tiers that I play: OU, Ubers

The tiers I have tried and feel comfortable that I can do decent are OU, UU and RU.
But I can catch up pretty quickly with other tiers too if I have to ffight there!

Edited by pyrromanis

Personally, I'm most experienced in OU, with some experience in Ubers and UU.

However, when it comes down to it, I'm happy to get myself up to speed in any format if I'm needed to fight in it.

Edit: If we're including Monotype, I have a similar amount of experience there to in Ubers/UU, as well.

Edited by Roswell

I'm good in OU, monotype and ubers.

I forgot to mention I did dabble a bit with PU or the one tier with avalugg and piloswine a while ago

Edited by pbood2

Most comfy in OU, got a rather rusty but rather good amount of experience with UU and NU, minimal PU experience. Basically no experience in RU and LC and I have no interest in Ubers.

Oh, also got quite a bit of monotype experience and I'd like to say that I was good at it, it's just been quite a while, so there's some rust to shake off.

Looking at our lineup of Groudon, Chansey, Gliscor, Hippowdon, Landorus-T, Quagsire, Blissey, Donphan, Florges, Gligar, Porygon2, Snorlax, Sylveon, Aromatisse, Rhyperior, M-Steelix, M-Audino, Claydol, Gastrodon, Miltank, and Lickilicky I reckon we should be called the fat ass nation.

Guaranteed to frustrate the hell out of you with pink blob lookalikes.