Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

you can just rename your current save file and start a new file

I mean for convenience's sake, I know HOW to have multiple saves, I just don't wanna do all the bs associated with it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god. Now I'm really asking myself if I want to start over immediatly from the beginning or start from where I am right now and finish V8's story content and then restart. Someone please give me pros and cons of each decision xD I can't make up my mind.

Isn't there a way to make different save files?

Isn't there a way to make different save files?

Yes there is, but I'm debating whether I should use my current save file and finish V8's story content (and only the story content) and then do all the stuff and start a new save file. Or just immediatly start a new save file and experience V8's content once I've played through the entire game again.

• Developers

Due to request, I put up a status bar for alpha testing. This is where we're at currently. Hoping to be finished by the end of the weekend.

Very excited! Can't wait to play this - my current plan is to play through the new stuff then start over from scratch to update all the Gym Leader guides I've done as people constantly tell me a lot has changed with them!

Looking forward to playing this very much. So does anyone know how it works from here?
It goes to "beta" phase after this then? And does that mean that only select people can test it, or is it open for everyone but its acknowledged that there may still be some bug fixes needed?

Very excited! Can't wait to play this - my current plan is to play through the new stuff then start over from scratch to update all the Gym Leader guides I've done as people constantly tell me a lot has changed with them!

Looking forward to playing this very much. So does anyone know how it works from here?

It goes to "beta" phase after this then? And does that mean that only select people can test it, or is it open for everyone but its acknowledged that there may still be some bug fixes needed?

jan builds it

jan's buddies test it

fans play it and report things that the buddies missed