Version 7 - No Time Left To Lose

Jan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm at Blacksteeple Castle in version 7. I spoke with Valerie, Saki and Adam at the beach. I then talked to Valerie in her hiding spot. What do I do now? I've been running around in circles for a good half an hour now.

I'm at Blacksteeple Castle in version 7. I spoke with Valerie, Saki and Adam at the beach. I then talked to Valerie in her hiding spot. What do I do now? I've been running around in circles for a good half an hour now.

Never mind. I figured it out.

• Global Mods

Apparently i found out that you can battle against the new ghost gym leader that replaced narcissa. Thanks for azery and especially shia for that. Now it going to take some time..

How do you battle him? I can talk to him in the gym but he doesn't battle me.

How do you battle him? I can talk to him in the gym but he doesn't battle me.

You gotta find him in every location.

Morning at wipsy tower, night at odd house.

The gym is in libary, but i don't know this info enough.

(EDIT)It's also morning for the gym libary.

Dawn stone at the best. Sad it's no snorout for Froslass <3

that Gallade tho lol, I swear everybody on this fourm has been searching for a Dawn stone for this specific reason haha, too bad I already have a good fighting and psychic type

also finally 500 posts, no idea why this took so long lol

Edited by Milotic

that Gallade tho lol, I swear everybody on this fourm has been searching for a Dawn stone for this specific reason haha, too bad I already have a good fighting and psychic type

also finally 500 posts, no idea why this took so long lol

Because you post only in rejuvenation place lol

pokes shing and milotic , where you two been hiding?

Been lurking around and being server a lot more.

You're legendary for finding that out.

It's pretty easy if you read his posts in his profile. But i do take my time observing around reju place.

I guess enough off topic kinda now lol.

the last scene of version 7.. you scared me to death jan... if the game wouldnt be great, i could hate you.. but:

HURRY WITH THE NEXT VERSION PLS.. btw the last gym was too easy on intense imo.. got it from the second try without overleveling pokemons :/

I've finally started playing this, and I'm already stuck. Where the heck is the captain of the ship in the beginning? I've talked to everybody and listened in on two cabins, and I have no idea what to do next. I'm a failure of pokemon, lost in the first ten minutes of playing... ;w;

Nevermind. Like an idiot, I missed the second staircase leading up. Ignore me and my idiocy.

Edited by shinymissingno

• 2 weeks later...

Uhh hey I think I just messed up big time lol..so after playing reborn I came across Pokemon Rejuvenation but I didn't notice how old the topic was..and I just downloaded it, version 6...I just am now figuring out there is a version 7. My issue is that my game keeps freezing once I enter wispy path, and I can't get out because it freezes whenever I leave the area or run into a trainer...I just downloaded version 7, is there anyway I can switch my save file into version 7? I really don't want to do all that over again...although I only have myself to blame.

Ive noticed that on the first page it says not to load up this version unless at a certain place; Im wondering, is it possible to start the game form this download? or would I have to download a previous version and get to that place before installing this version?

Ive noticed that on the first page it says not to load up this version unless at a certain place; Im wondering, is it possible to start the game form this download? or would I have to download a previous version and get to that place before installing this version?

You can download it and play it immediately. That warning is just for those who already have the older version and are installing the new one.

• 4 weeks later...

I cant find him in the gym library and its morning. the ghost gym leader that is.

nm I found him lol I just needed to look in the library and not the gym room

Edited by Jmanultrax1