Rejuvenation Fanart!

Ruby Red

I drew two of my Rejuv Pokemon. They are among my strongest and my best!

rejuv___holly_and_bitty_by_feralgator-d9

Houndoom - Holly

Swoobat - Bitty

I've never raised a Swoobat outside of this game. Gotta say... I was such a fool. Swoobat is amazing. Bitty is amazing. I love both my girls. <3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have posted this drawing before in the Reborn fanart topic, but I'll post this one here as well ~

http://orig08.deviantart.net/230e/f/2016/152/1/f/untitled_by_victoria2037_da4lztm_by_victoria2037-da4m694.jpg

This drawing sort of sums up what I believe the protagonist for both Rejuvenation and Reborn would act ... at least according to my crazy imagination.

Alice would be a silent protagonist. I've noticed that a lot of people have commented on Alice as a kind and polite girl. While she isn't exactly rude nor does she express her personality too much, I imagine she would slap people if what they say wasn't really ... nice.

(I honest to god have no knowledge if there is any official name for the protags in Rejuvenation, so correct me if they have, I'll just call her Linda)

Linda, on the other hand, has anger issue. She shouts, punches/kicks people and her motavation for bringing Team Xen down is mostly of vengeance (you know why).

• Veterans

oh my goodness that is glorious

a+ tbh

(I honest to god have no knowledge if there is any official name for the protags in Rejuvenation, so correct me if they have, I'll just call her Linda)

The protagonists are called Aevia (white f!protag), Aevis (white m!protag), Axel (black m!protag), Aria (black f!protag), Aero (black nonbinary protag) and Alain (white nonbinary protag). The character you drew is Aria!

Also, it's always nice to see some rejuvenation fanart. Well done! :]

• 3 weeks later...

I believe it reads "Love".

This and, you're supposed to read it as "ai", and my name's Aika so behoooold a super original signature =D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...