5 Quick Community Changes They DON'T Want You To Know About

Amethyst

• Administrators

Aren't clickbait listicles great? Especially when the title isn't even accurate. This title isn't accurate, because we do want you to know about them. That's why I'm telling you. But is that going to stop me from having fun with the title? Absolutely not.

1- The Pokemon Fan Club's content theme is getting changed up, and instead of being a Pokemon catch-all it's now specifically for canon material in the series

2- The Fan Game Expose's got a minor make over to it. Community games that are just starting out or in the concept phases now have their own subforum in Developing Games. The main FGE section is now for games, community or otherwise (so that includes hacks and other fangames!) that have at least one release behind them. Topics will be sorted shortly! We hope that this will encourage users to scan that section for things to play, just a bit more.

3- PotD has faded in and out recently and its fate has been the subject of some discussion. As of now, thanks to some strong community input, the function is officially dead and has been removed from the site shop!

4- A new tier has been added to the server! Battle Factory Doubles are now open for business!

5- The forum has a new BB Code tag for all the music lovers out there. Check this, to post a Soundcloud, uh, cloud? directly in the forum, like so:

[soundcloud]

That's all for now! But keep an eye peeled for next weeks article, "7 Dirty Things You Won't BELIEVE Staff Do On The Server!" You won't want to miss it!
  • Upvote 8

• Global Mods

2- The Fan Game Expose's got a minor make over to it. Community games that are just starting out or in the concept phases now have their own subforum in Developing Games. The main FGE section is now for games, community or otherwise (so that includes hacks and other fangames!) that have at least one release behind them. Topics will be sorted shortly! We hope that this will encourage users to scan that section for things to play, just a bit more.

Touhoumon Faith and Prayer was sorted into Developing Games, but it has a demo :x

Always these clickbait articles...

these aren't news... they are sponsored content... they are ADS!

oh my god! South Park was right!

They ARE getting smarter... they take control over others... and now they are here on the forum!

I need to get a gun... I can't trust anyone here anymore! :Kappa:

• Upvote 1

• Veterans

oh yes i am definitely going to make use of that soundcloud feature

it's actually funny because i was wondering if soundcloud worked on forums? but now i know that it didn't and now it does so ayy

Amethyst, on 13 Dec 2015 - 11:31 PM, said:
That's all for now! But keep an eye peeled for next weeks article, "7 Dirty Things You Won't BELIEVE Staff Do On The Server!" You won't want to miss it!

I can't wait ;D

Could we also get a spoiler tag BBCode? Seriously. We have twitter and soundcloud and not the most tedious of them all, and one of the most usefull too.

Do you mean

[/ spoiler]?

Remove the space and you've got it.

Alternatively, press the Special BBCode button in the upper left and select spoilers:

dhqH0qa.png

...in my defense, in another forum of the same mold, it was on the same line as YT, linking etc.

Also!

I once madee made the Item Guide!

And every single spoiler tag in the Item Guide!

Was handmade!!!

To avoid eff-ups.

You know, tags not opening and closing as they should, tags inside tags inside tags...

Tagception confirmed