Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

is there a place where i can buy vitamins(protein,iron,zinc etc)? also where can i buy those ev berries?

You can't buy the vitamins but you find them as hidden items. The EV berries will be available once you found the lost child who sells berries for maman's orphanage, or if you completed the Lost Children sidequest. This post will give you the ideas for your EV training:

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14316

is there a way in the newest version to interact the vileplumes in the jungle?i know in the previous versions was some kind of key item that is not in this version.

Also i cant seem to find where the yanma trade in kakori is.would appreciate some help

Edited by Bessi

Hi again! Where is move relearner? I read somewhere that she (he?) is aviable after Kristiline Help Center, but Im already atd the end of whole chapter (so I have ten badges and etc etc) and Kristiline Help Center is still locked ;-;

• Global Mods

Hi again! Where is move relearner? I read somewhere that she (he?) is aviable after Kristiline Help Center, but Im already atd the end of whole chapter (so I have ten badges and etc etc) and Kristiline Help Center is still locked ;-;

To open up the Kristiline Help Center, you need the Center Keys. You get them at the end of the Kakori Help Center quests.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone knows where can i find a dusk stone? On earlier versions you could by goldenleaf, then Reina would give it to you, but now i just can't seem to find it. Pls, my misdreavus is level 60 ._. *Never mind, she gave it when i talked to her in Amber's gym*

Edited by timbla

On 11/13/2016 at 0:29 PM, ShaylaShay said:

EDIT: Okay, Pichu evolved, but I still dont know how to use Blue Moon Ice Cream, because it says "It wont have any effect" ._.

It also increases your pokemon's happiness by a heck of a lot. The healing is 200 HP. The reason why it says it won't have an effect is because the pikachu probably isn't injured.

Edited by Strider

• Global Mods
On 12/12/2016 at 9:12 AM, Bessi said:

does the yui's ranch have any purpose?is there any sidequest here?can we get those berries in any given time of the day?

There's a sidequest where Inkay and Malamar try to abduct Miltank, (I'm guessing a Majora's Mask reference) but I don't know how to activate it. 

On 12/17/2016 at 1:33 AM, Ermac said:

where to get electrizer and magmarizer?

They are on magby/elekid, I would recommend finding a pokemon (i have a pumkaboo that I got in goldenleaf, but you can get noibat or phantump, too) with frisk, and soft reseting (f12) until you find a pokemon with the item that you want. It may take a while, but hold up, I got a magby in about 45 minutes of resetting.

• Veterans
Just now, Avieus said:

Does anyone know how to get the eevee from the help center in Gearen City? And yes I have tried to get it via the randomizer, yet I have no luck and just took a good cydaquil with flash fire

You have to complete all of the help center requests in West Gearen. If that doesn't work, then ensure that you've done all of the other help center requests as well, then check again.