Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

I'm trying to breed an Iron Fist Infernape and have some questions:

Are there any early (before the prison) pokemon that can learn the elemental punches by level up?

If no, then is there more than one Heart Scale before the prison?

Does Stacking Shot get Powered up by Iron Fist?

• Global Mods

Does anybody know where little Narcissa has gone? I finished the Generator related Help Quest and the scientist said to keep an eye on her but I can't find her at this point.

She says she's going to Goldenleaf, but the end of the generator quest is her last appearance as of current version.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, no.

BTW, you get those moves from breeding iirc.

You can get Megahorn through a Scolipede, and Knock Off from Skorupi? I think.

I could do that , Buuuuuuut the karrablast i caught happens to be a shiny

soo there's that. I know it's easier to get a shiny but dont want to go through a tiring process

Hi,

So I'm in the West Gearen Power Plant/Gym and in the second room with the arrows, I'm missing the yellow down arrow tile that you need to interact with the girl and proceed to the next room. In its place is a black tile that you can't walk on. I'm playing on v7 currently and I loaded it up on v8 and the problem is still there. Is there anything that I can do? I'm kind of stuck here. I'll attach my save file in case that's needed. Please help! Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Hi,

So I'm in the West Gearen Power Plant/Gym and in the second room with the arrows, I'm missing the yellow down arrow tile that you need to interact with the girl and proceed to the next room. In its place is a black tile that you can't walk on. I'm playing on v7 currently and I loaded it up on v8 and the problem is still there. Is there anything that I can do? I'm kind of stuck here. I'll attach my save file in case that's needed. Please help! Thanks!

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

did you activate the switch?

• Global Mods

Do I need HM Strength to get a Fire Stone in Caroto's Mountain? I didn't find the location of the stone

There's a Fire Stone on the second floor, after a pool of lava where you need to use rock smash on a pillar to knock some platforms down and cross it.

DO anyone know where i find Leaf stone? I just escaped from Castle Prison and still havent found anything and i really need it to evolve my Gloom

You get a Leaf Stone later in game (Specifically, - Spoiler- after 8th badge when you travel in the past in the first town there is a house in which a child asks you one simple question and when you answer it he gives you a Leaf Stone as a reward).

Edit : Plus,you can buy Leaf/Water/Fire stones at the Lost Camp after you save the lost children.

Edited by AreYouShpongled

So After my snag device was made defunct by S.Mewtwo, when can I fix it? Is there someone I go, someone to talk to, or just continue in the story and it'll come eventually? Because I've fought S.Tropius and would have killed to have it. Thanks.

• Global Mods

So After my snag device was made defunct by S.Mewtwo, when can I fix it? Is there someone I go, someone to talk to, or just continue in the story and it'll come eventually? Because I've fought S.Tropius and would have killed to have it. Thanks.

It'll be fixed during the story. Specifically between the 4th and 5th gym.

Hi,

How do you access the odd house ?

I've done most of the quests of West Gearen but I need to resolve the odd house quest to do the generator quest.

I've gone to a certain gym and seen a certain pokemon but I can't find the gym leader after that.