[SPOILER] Possible Jackpot Starters?

NeoVexus

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've made myself a deal that either I get my mother******* Ralts/Axew or a shiny, whichever comes first. Welp.

PpXWJ26.png

When shinies appear more often than the secret jackpot pokemon, RIP. At least its speed and attack stat is near perfect, this is SCREAMING physical attacker to me, but I'm going to have fun with leaf storm contrary tbh.

Yay just got my Axew!!! now i can finally play the game, granted i was soft resetting so quit my finger was actually on F12 to reset again i would have been so pissed.

Edited by Mr. Akeda

Got a Ralts after like 2 hours of trying, even though I wanted an Axew instead just to find out what that woman in the Wispy Path says upon seeing one. The Ralts had a really bad -SP.ATK nature and SP.ATK IV too. But it's going to be a different experience, so I'll figure something out.

(At least the Ralts is female, so I can breed for a better stat spread quickly.)

• Veterans

whats the rate to get a axew or ralts? and can u change that (like with the program gemini you can thange the shiny rate)

If I calculated it correctly with the information john gave me, the chance to get Axew or Ralts is 1 in 525. Also no, I don't think you can.

good luck

Edited by Zumi

I don't know how long it took me, but I managed to get my eevee! Adamant nature & reasonable IVs should make early gameplay fun :)

Sigh. No icy rock though. Idk about Mossy rock. I guess with an adamant nature your best bet is Flareon? Or maybe Umbreon.

Got a Ralts after like 2 hours of trying, even though I wanted an Axew instead just to find out what that woman in the Wispy Path says upon seeing one. The Ralts had a really bad -SP.ATK nature and SP.ATK IV too. But it's going to be a different experience, so I'll figure something out.

(At least the Ralts is female, so I can breed for a better stat spread quickly.)

She gives you a Dragon Scale.

Edited by ArmoredGuardian

Sigh. No icy rock though. Idk about Mossy rock. I guess with an adamant nature your best bet is Flareon? Or maybe Umbreon.

I was thinking about Leafeon, I vaguely remember seeing the mossy rock in my last playthrough. But it all depends on if I get bored of having an eevee before I get there...

AFAIK you can get Ralts, Axew, and Eevee. The chance to get them is very low and considering that you may want to soft reset for IV/Nature it's more practical to just give yourself the one you want via RPGM. It's not cheating since you'd easily get one legitimately...eventually.