[SPOILER] Possible Jackpot Starters?

NeoVexus

Just wondering.... are the jackpot starters always so bad with their Iv's? or did i just get really unlucky getting an axew with a lot of 0's

Not really, but even if they come with a good set of IVs, there is always that bad nature(say, Timid Axew) to catch up to you~Good IVs Ditto is solution to your predicament(that is if you still want to use Axew line in the middle of the LP after the daycare is accessible)~Jan apparently likes us for our halved sanity, not entirely absent of~

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering.... are the jackpot starters always so bad with their Iv's? or did i just get really unlucky getting an axew with a lot of 0's

If I were you, I would just breed later. Getting a Jackpot is hard enough on its own...

• 1 month later...

It took two hours, but I finally got eevee! (Thanks for the info on the jackpots btw)

And thank you, Jan, for making me lose my sanity.....

You think you lost your sanity yet?

Just wait for the side quests and the hard battles. You haven't begin the hardness yet hehe.

So I just checked on the pokemon location guide http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13932 and it says that the ONLY way to get ralts at this time is as a starter, but a lot of people on this thread are saying that you can get it later in the game. I don't know if it was something that was changed very recently and no one's confirmed it yet, or if the guide is wrong, but I would very much appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this before I soft reset a jackpot ralts.

So I just checked on the pokemon location guide http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13932 and it says that the ONLY way to get ralts at this time is as a starter, but a lot of people on this thread are saying that you can get it later in the game. I don't know if it was something that was changed very recently and no one's confirmed it yet, or if the guide is wrong, but I would very much appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this before I soft reset a jackpot ralts.

2 ways to get Ralts :

1. Jackpot Starter

2. Madelis HQ Key after defeating Kyogre, use back to get into the locked room of the Xen base in Sheridan Wetlands.

Edited by biboo195

Thank you very much biboo. Knowing I can get a ralts later made the decision of soft resetting for an axew much easier. It took me about 5 hours but I managed to get one ( I also got like 4 eevee's and 3 ralts' along the way). It urks me a bit that the guide doesn't say anything about getting ralts later on, but I guess everyone makes mistakes, so I can't be to mad ( unless it was intentional in which case i'ma be super pissed).

top tips guys from personal experience.

1.If you get one type of jackpot starter SAVE YOUR GAME... now take that save and save it as ralts starter etc elsewhere

now use the amazing grandfather saving system revert to the save just before you got the jackpot starter to continue your jackpot starter hunt.

now when you want to use the other jackpot starters (trust me you will) you will always have a started game with the prolouge done that has the jackpot starter you want

2.If you want to get an eevee but didnt get one as a jackpot starter pm me with your save ill go onto a previous release and get it for you or if i can find the link to the previous release i'll give you that instead. (gym 2-3 must be done)

3.If you are struggling follow the FAQ's out there, crawli's gym puzzle still gets me no matter how many times i do it >.< yeah chub thanks for that guide -gives chubb a big shout out coz it saved me a lot of time working it out after my first playthrough-

4. Jan is slightly evil if your game bugs blame him and don't cry into your pillow at night about the shiny poke you could have gotten till your game bugged. It's not your fault don't blame yourself its Jan's fault ^^

3.If you are struggling follow the FAQ's out there, crawli's gym puzzle still gets me no matter how many times i do it >.< yeah chub thanks for that guide -gives chubb a big shout out coz it saved me a lot of time working it out after my first playthrough-

<3<3<3

Just wondering, are there going to be more pokemon added to the jackpot options? I personally love randomness when it comes to situations like this, like with the mystery egg. It doesn't even matter how good or niche the options are from the jackpot (such as ralts, axew and eevee). I just like being given a wide variety of random options and try to make the best out of it.

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans

Should I feel lucky that I got an Eevee with a Bold nature on my 4th reset? I evolved him into an Espeon :3

Yes, very. You have a 1/400 something chance of getting a jackpot starter, so you're really, REALLY lucky to get it on your fourth reset. Congrats!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doing this for an Axew... Oh well, I don't need my sanity anyway!. Wish me luck!

Sanity? What's that? Ah well, whatever it is, it sounds pretty useless. Good luck though! I'm going to continue my endless gamble for Ralts/Eevee.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/25/2015 at 9:15 PM, xBan said:

Been sring for eevee for like 3 days. omg

can someone show me how to get it using rpgmaker because i think im going to get arthritis soon from all the resetting

Did you had another jackpot starter in these 3 days cause i did  like 1.5k soft resets and didnt get shit

• 1 month later...