[SPOILER] Possible Jackpot Starters?

NeoVexus

40 minutes ago, Keritinia99 said:

how long did it take you to get an axew. I have restarted the game 3 times and have tried the machine (by closing and reopening the game) 50 times and have not got any special pokemon just the normal starters.

I'm not sure Axew is a jackpot starter anymore. I think he was replaced by Jangmo'o.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if axew is no longer a jackpot starter can you tell me which ones are pls

have been trying for ages and have not got any jackpot starters? What is the best way to try to get one from the random machine (e.g keep soft resetting

4 hours ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I'm not sure Axew is a jackpot starter anymore. I think he was replaced by Jangmo'o.

have been trying for ages and have not got any jackpot starters? What is the best way to try to get one from the random machine (e.g keep soft resetting

4 minutes ago, Keritinia99 said:

I believe they are Eevee, Ratls, Riolu, and Jangmo'o. They have a minuscule chance of appearing, however, so it's not a surprise that you haven't found one yet.

5 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I believe they are Eevee, Ratls, Riolu, and Jangmo'o. They have a minuscule chance of appearing, however, so it's not a surprise that you haven't found one yet.

I have been trying all day. I have got v9 is that the latest version if not could you give me a link to download v9.2

Edited by Keritinia99

2 minutes ago, Keritinia99 said:

i have downloaded both how do i use the patch

Unzip the files.  Replace the files in the Rejuvination folder with the corresponding new files.

P.S. sent you a PM (top right)

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Unzip the files.  Replace the files in the Rejuvination folder with the corresponding new files.

P.S. sent you a PM (top right)

I have done that thank you can you tell me how to create the files for a gen 7 starter and the change of getting a Jangmo-o from the machine

1 minute ago, Keritinia99 said:

I have done that thank you can you tell me how to create the files for a gen 7 starter and the change of getting a Jangmo-o from the machine

I don't know what you mean by the first question, but for the second, I think the chance is less than 1% for a Jackpot, with an even chance of any of the 4.

Did we ever ascertain the increased chance of shinies in the roulette? I think the base game has an increased chance of seven-hundred in four-thousand and something but i got a shiny piplup on my first go. My first time playing this game and my first pick of a starter and i got a piplup (felt kinda disapointed) but i went to check its nature and IVs and it was purple :D. On that note i was also surprised to find that there are different shinies

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there! So i'm not sure if this is just me but I've been resetting for an hour now and keeping a tally of how many shiny starters I get or how often I get rare pokemon. But from the rare machine, I haven't gotten a gen 7 starter once. Are they rare also or has it not been coded for them to be distributed from the machine? I have noticed that when I interact with the machine and click yes, nothing happens : that perhaps being the gen 7 starter being chosen but not handed out?

Not sure if that makes sense but thought to ask. Meanwhile, imma keep trying for Jangmo-o...because I want to breed for shiny some day. Its shiny is soooo good! <3

Actually, thinking about it now...if the gen 7 starters aren't being distributed (as I've kept track of how many times I've clicked yes to use the machine and got nothing from it)...does that mean Jangmo-o isn't being distributed also? D:

1 hour ago, LilMsJester said:

Hi there! So i'm not sure if this is just me but I've been resetting for an hour now and keeping a tally of how many shiny starters I get or how often I get rare pokemon. But from the rare machine, I haven't gotten a gen 7 starter once. Are they rare also or has it not been coded for them to be distributed from the machine? I have noticed that when I interact with the machine and click yes, nothing happens : that perhaps being the gen 7 starter being chosen but not handed out?

Not sure if that makes sense but thought to ask. Meanwhile, imma keep trying for Jangmo-o...because I want to breed for shiny some day. Its shiny is soooo good! <3

Actually, thinking about it now...if the gen 7 starters aren't being distributed (as I've kept track of how many times I've clicked yes to use the machine and got nothing from it)...does that mean Jangmo-o isn't being distributed also? D:

You are not patched if that is the case. Because you aren't patched gen7 starters do not appear (as well as the jackpots).

14 hours ago, Swampellow said:

You are not patched if that is the case. Because you aren't patched gen7 starters do not appear (as well as the jackpots).

That would explain the 8 hours of resettig and not getting a bonus poke. I thought it wasn't just bad luck :D How do I go about getting the patched version? I downloaded this game just a day or two ago from the links provided.  Nevermind! Got the patch downloaded and moves all the files from that unzipped folder into the rejuvenation file and replaced everything. Back to my resets I go! Hopefully now I won't have 15 shiny starters before a jackpot (not that I was going to find a jackpot starter on the unpatched version :D )

• 4 weeks later...

The struggle to get a certain one of the jackpot pokemon, a Ralts, because I am not waiting until my 11th badge just to get one. I want one when I can use it, not to spend 4 hours training it only not to use it because

Souta is a ****

. I got all the others, except Ralts. Like... come on RNG gods. Help me.

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, murloc_rampage said:

The struggle to get a certain one of the jackpot pokemon, a Ralts, because I am not waiting until my 11th badge just to get one. I want one when I can use it, not to spend 4 hours training it only not to use it because

Souta is a ****

. I got all the others, except Ralts. Like... come on RNG gods. Help me.

Jackpot starters aren't in the game anymore as of V10. The jackpot machine gives a randomized Gen 1-7 starter. 

EDIT: Also, I put spoiler tags under the V10 leader's name in your post. 

EDIT2: Since jackpot starters aren't in the game anymore, I think it'd be a good idea to just lock this thread and add a note to the OP.