[SPOILER] Possible Jackpot Starters?

NeoVexus

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was the Ralts then?

I read up before V6 was out that xe was caged up somewhere. :( Poor thing.

Well i chose to not give Cera the Magma Stone, so idk if that's gonna change with different choice. But i got the HQ Key after i had beaten the Kyogre. And then just go back to the Sheridan Wetlands and enter the locked room in the Xen base there.

In my current, ongoing attempts at attaining the Eevee Jackpot, I can't help but wonder if the numbers are perhaps weighted in some fashion. It's likely fallacy and just my own luck, but of five Jackpots over the past three days, the results have been four Axews and a single Ralts. I'm curious if other people have noted similar trends, a trend toward another option, or if they went with whatever the first Jackpot they received was.

Got an Eevee in less than half a hour, when I said only to try 5 more times before going to chose Chimchar...But the Eevee's nature and Iv's are terrible for all good Eeveelutions...RIP in Pisces Eevee.

Edited by Kishin

• 3 weeks later...

Guys 1 question, to get a jackpot pokemon i only need to be in the room with all the starter choices, save, then i choose 1 like torchic and then i see if i got a jackpot starter? or do i need to leave the room after i choose 1?

Guys 1 question, to get a jackpot pokemon i only need to be in the room with all the starter choices, save, then i choose 1 like torchic and then i see if i got a jackpot starter? or do i need to leave the room after i choose 1?

You dont interact with the starters, there is a jackpot machine next to the door right after you enter the room with a rainbow chimney like stuff on top of it, it will drop the pokeball and you will see what you get, soft reset from the machine, not the overworld mons~and yes, you should save before you interact with the machine inside the room~Hope you get your desired mon soon, it demands patience~

Edited by TimTim

Thank you so much i spend the last 3 hours always selecting torchic hoping to get a eevee with it. So now i must find a good Fire type for my teamteam cause i didnt know about that detail but i Am sure ill come across a food Fire type thank you for helping me :D

Edited by kin182

hello. i just started playing rejuvenation and may i ask how exactly this jackpot starters work? where is the machine in-game? i only see the room where the starters are. please help.

In the starter room, the rainbow machine Amaria points to is the jackpot machine. It gives a random starter, but there's a very small chance of getting Ralts, Eevee, or Axew.

In the starter room, the rainbow machine Amaria points to is the jackpot machine. It gives a random starter, but there's a very small chance of getting Ralts, Eevee, or Axew.

ive only tried a game in casual mode, is the machine supposed to be there too? because ive pressed "c" everywhere on that room and still nothing. :( thanks for the reply though.

ive only tried a game in casual mode, is the machine supposed to be there too? because ive pressed "c" everywhere on that room and still nothing. :( thanks for the reply though.

It should be in all difficulties... Are you sure you're playing in v6?

Jan and probably Zumi feeds off our tears and suffering :[. Just gotta keep at it mate if you really want it.

You can also keep in mind these mons will most likely be available later on in the game in another way, such as Ralts which is actually available later on in the game as an event.

• Developers

Jan and probably Zumi feeds off our tears and suffering :[. Just gotta keep at it mate if you really want it.

You can also keep in mind these mons will most likely be available later on in the game in another way, such as Ralts which is actually available later on in the game as an event.

1. We do.

2. They will definitely be in the game later, this is just a small torturous way of saying I love you. Have them early if you don't care for your sanity. I like you all better without it anyway.