Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would someone who has had trouble with the "ticking" sound file in Wine be willing to try replacing it with this one?

I'm hoping this will resolve the crash for those who experienced it.

I've also fixed all the other incompatible sound files for Rejuvenation just like I did with Reborn in case anyone is interested . . .

Thanks! ^_^

Ticking Fix.zip

One of my Pokemon almost died from poison and it displayed the message about how it survived with 1HP, then the game crashed. I'll see if I can replicate it to get the error message.

• Developers

One of my Pokemon almost died from poison and it displayed the message about how it survived with 1HP, then the game crashed. I'll see if I can replicate it to get the error message.

From what I know, this happens randomly. So good luck with that.

Hurray I fixed my problem!

I did a bit of research and found that something similar happened to someone in Reborn, and it was a music problem. I took out the Terajuma music file and I could load the maps properly (Terajuma island, jungle, and Kakori Village). I know that Mac/Wine had music problems, but Windows 10 too? :feelsgd:

Looks like windows 10 is becoming a hassle...

For real. I don't know if its Windows 10 thats exactly the problem or its my PC because nobody has the same problem as I did. I'm pretty sure someone else has Windows 10, but they haven't reported anything yet. If its not Windows 10 issue, then I really don't know what is

In new Goldenleaf Forest ? I fought all of the battles including Eli and Sharon in Singles, even though Melia was with me the whole time.

EDIT 2233 PST: Just noticed that Super Nerd in Amethyst cave's battle sprite has a white square background.

Edited by BIGJRA

the first book you see in the hidden library you need to stand on top of to interact with it

library quest wants you to go to the top of Sheridan village cant get there

Edited by nepeta100

Not as much of a bug as much as a funny oversight, with the new female sprite, the one with the ponytail, it looks like she has a white pointy beard when you turn her to face you or on the sides.

Edited by Nhadala

Sucker Punch no longer works? I just had it used against me when i used an offensive move and it didnt even work, it said "but it failed" or something.

YES. THIS. When I was testing, I lost to Valarie because SP said it failed. :[ I've mentioned this to Jan when the testing was going on. Hope it gets fixed soon!

the girl who says she used the email of when she was 5 will walk off while you are talking to her if you wait to long reading what she says lol ...

Okay got an axew on the jackpot but when you go in for your first battle in the cutscene when you bring out your poke first its an axew she says its a very rare pokemon then suddenly it turns into a ralts then you get her cheap ralts pun lol

post-50979-0-31836800-1438340984_thumb.jpg

And it remains a ralts after the fight

Edited by Hypa