Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Marianette's mansion, on the balcony in the main room, the top tile of the balcony railing has no collision, allowing you to walk along the railing and even "jump" down to (and back up from) the lower level. I didn't test this with the right-hand railing, unfortunately.

When I entered Terajuma Jungle from the village entrance, an error message popped up saying "Script 'PokemonBerryPlants' line 336: NoMethodError occured.undefined method 'addUserAnimation' for nil:NilClass". Then the game closed. I think it had to do with my replanting the Custap Berry plant that naturally grows in the jungle.

Edited by The Great CP

When fighting Poke Gang Conkeldurr in the Building Bridges! sidequest, the sprites for the Timburr whom you fight don't actually appear when they're sent out, but rather only if they attack or are attacked.

So I just found that this bug also occurs in the fight with Dimensional Galvantula, although it seems much less common.

In Marianette's mansion, on the balcony in the main room, the top tile of the balcony railing has no collision, allowing you to walk along the railing and even "jump" down to (and back up from) the lower level. I didn't test this with the right-hand railing, unfortunately.

Same in Secret Library

----------------------

MY PROBLEM

1) I bought 99x reverse candy (because i can! :D), but the other seven, I've had it before. They did not impute to the previous ones and when I try to use those seven (I can use them), all seven are still in my bag (i have infinity reverse candies, lol).

2) Also my Pichu still not evolving after many levels. I tried to use Reverse candy and reduce his level to level one to quick level up, because lvl up = + happiness... still not working

Thanks for help.

Game.rxdata