Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just started v6 and I must say you did a great job there Jan, the game is definitely much more enjoyable (and beautiful).

Here are a few bugs I encountered :

- Surviving poison out of combat makes game crash sometimes

- You can walk on a lot of tiles in the SS Ocenia : walls near stairs, ponds when the boat is attacked, tables...

- You can walk on the door barring the entrance to the sewers even if Venam is still lying asking for her Berry (in which case the door is closed)

- By the way, she asks for a Pecha iirc but later in the dialogue she says she always asks for Oran ? (might be confusing things on this one, not sure)

- About Dr.Jenkel... I entered his building before going to Goldenwood Forest and he said "I invented a crazy machine blabla relive events blabla". When I speak to the computer, the game asks me " Which event do you want to relive ?" but no choice pops up (because I didn't went to the forest yet).

And after you beat Venam, Jenkel waits in front of the gym and talks to you like he's never seen you. He then brings you to his building saying "I'll tell you about the machine" but only says, when spoken to : "Come on try it out" or something like that.

By the way, why can't I purify Pokemons ? The machine worked perfectly fine before GoldenwoodForest, but is now " recharging"...

Edited by Drayker

Jaaaan, the quest "Get an Item!" in Sheridan help center script is wroooong. It's replaced with "Rare Pokemon on route 2" script where i found teddiursa, cacthed it and then the quest is finished. Or is it intended?

*edit:

PC on Xen Lab didn't work and when you go forward there's two Keta that walking behind and 2 step on the right of xe XD

*edit 2:

KETA FOLLOWED ME AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER. I HAVE A GHOST FOLLOWER ROFL

Well excitement is over, it's not a fatal bugs yet actually.

Edited by fshenry94

When i am going into kakori village, an activemovie window opens automatically(game still responding) and after i went north of kakori village ( just going into the portal/door ) my game went not responding. Is it related to sound bug issue? I went to some places and also faced this problem...so..anyone can help me?

• Developers

Jaaaan, the quest "Get an Item!" in Sheridan help center script is wroooong. It's replaced with "Rare Pokemon on route 2" script where i found teddiursa, cacthed it and then the quest is finished. Or is it intended?

*edit:

PC on Xen Lab didn't work and when you go forward there's two Keta that walking behind and 2 step on the right of xe XD

*edit 2:

KETA FOLLOWED ME AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER. I HAVE A GHOST FOLLOWER ROFL

Well excitement is over, it's not a fatal bugs yet actually.

Did you happen to leave at any point and come back to that lab?

• Veterans

Revenant Keta's Scrafty has Night Slash which it is unable to learn what so ever. Replacement;Crunch or Knock Off.

BTW the AI doesn't check for field effects when using moves;this makes it so that whenever a Ghost type is out on the blessed field they do not use normal/fighting moves at all unless they're like bulk up.

Edit:Amaria's magmar has Wild Charge which it's unable to learn,replace it with Thunder punch.

• Developers

Revenant Keta's Scrafty has Night Slash which it is unable to learn what so ever. Replacement;Crunch or Knock Off.

BTW the AI doesn't check for field effects when using moves;this makes it so that whenever a Ghost type is out on the blessed field they do not use normal/fighting moves at all unless they're like bulk up.

Edit:Amaria's magmar has Wild Charge which it's unable to learn,replace it with Thunder punch.

AI part is known, and there's not much I can do about it.

• Veterans

Well rip....

And then a random Furret starts spamming normal moves on Misdreavus lmfao.....said Furret owned by Hotshot Saryl also has Body Slam which is illegal.

• Developers

Well rip....

And then a random Furret starts spamming normal moves on Misdreavus lmfao.....said Furret owned by Hotshot Saryl also has Body Slam which is illegal.

It's not even listed to have body slam ._.

these bugs can refer themselves to my icon.

Edit: You sure it wasn't Slam?

No idea if this was intentional, but you can get 2 ability capsules in the beginning where you fight Zetta, 1 before you get sucked in the hole and 1 after you get sucked. Just thought i'd be the asshole to say something lol :]

Edit: Sorry Jan forgot to check lol

Edited by SexyMilotic

I get this error whenever I try to target Skrelp in the 2nd Team Xen double battle inside Cartaros Mountain. The battle went on like normal, but I thought I should report it anyway.

cd08e32313.png

Edit: The PC in the room before Maedelis' room in Cartaros Mountain doesn't work.

Edited by Starblade

• Veterans

Ren's Sableye still knows T-wave which it can't learn...

Also after you beat him, he walks through the player if they're standing right behind him.

Edit:In Kristolica Palace's Trial of luck(Which by the way is like Surge's gym)if you get switch 1 but then talk to the wrong bookcase it's supposed to reset no? But for some reason after talking to like 5 different bookcases I found switch two and it let me continue.....

This isn't necesarilly a bug but Mariannete's Pyroar still has Dark Pulse which gets weakened by the field. Now since only special dark moves get weakened,maybe give it crunch?

Camouflage does not seem to work for me - I've tested it with a Deerling in Gearen City (both in a wild battle in the park and in a trainer battle), and Goldenwood Forest, but when you use it, all it says is "But it failed!".

EDIT: I have yet to try it in a field effect, such as the Poison Field, but I'll report back once I get the chance.

EDIT 2: It seems Camouflage works when there's a field effect in play, but fails when there is no field effect (such as regular battles in Gearen City).

Edited by Chris P. Bacon