• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Uh how bad is this?

Those two files may have corrupted during download. Just replace them with the same songs from v5 and it should be okay.

Thanks Nim...Now i'm stuck.It's as Sparks said if you battle a pokemon after the event with Tree Nim and then you cross the bridge a second time,you're stuck

Edited by Reverse

• Developers

Okay, I tried fixing my starter bug with the download on the first page, but I still can't pick a starter. Can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong? Please and thank you.

Speak to Amaria in the collection room and it should work.

• Developers

I did, and it still won't. O_o

That's weird. It worked for others. Did you merge or delete the old data folder?

• Developers

I deleted my previous files and replaced it like it said, but I still can't get it to work.

Edit: Oh, I see what I need to do! I accidentally moved them in the wrong place. Sorry. ^^:;

No prob :]

there are guards at the top saying something needs to be finished jan do I need to get the bell in corta forest or something

does Sheridan city have to do with the main plot in this episode if so does that mean I have to wait til I have to finish x amount of the new story before I can procede?

also there is parts of the roof of where the zubat cave is where you cant move on

you can surf through the kingdra bridge

Edited by nepeta100

• Veterans

Youngster Erik(The youngster in the left wing)in Venam's gym has an Oddish that knows Leech Seed. Oddish is unable to learn leech seed nor has there been any event with it having the move in question.

As I go through the game;should I list the mons that have illegal moves(Unless they're bosses such as the Dimensional Gyarados)?

Hello i have a small problem. I just went to Route 4 were the lost camp is and there is a gate blocking the way. i already gave the girl the key and upgraded the camp. what am i suppose to do in order for me to enter the area?

So when updating to 6 it changed 5 of my pokemons abilitys, i don't mind my pyroar having moxie or my torterra having shell armor, but it changed honchkrow to moxie, (I liked super luck + night slash a lot better) ambipom went from technician to skill link which makes her kinda useless, and greninja from protein to torrent (I spent 3 hours to catch him with protein from zetta T_T) Is there anyway to get their abilitys back to how they were?

• Veterans

So when updating to 6 it changed 5 of my pokemons abilitys, i don't mind my pyroar having moxie or my torterra having shell armor, but it changed honchkrow to moxie, (I liked super luck + night slash a lot better) ambipom went from technician to skill link which makes her kinda useless, and greninja from protein to torrent (I spent 3 hours to catch him with protein from zetta T_T) Is there anyway to get their abilitys back to how they were?

Ability capsules.

• Developers

Youngster Erik(The youngster in the left wing)in Venam's gym has an Oddish that knows Leech Seed. Oddish is unable to learn leech seed nor has there been any event with it having the move in question.

As I go through the game;should I list the mons that have illegal moves(Unless they're bosses such as the Dimensional Gyarados)?

Yeah, that'd be helpful.

Hello i have a small problem. I just went to Route 4 were the lost camp is and there is a gate blocking the way. i already gave the girl the key and upgraded the camp. what am i suppose to do in order for me to enter the area?

It's in the changelog. "Lost Camp and Akuwa Cave are blocked off until further notice"

This was reported. A lot of times. You're going to have to find an ability capsule. There's nothing I can do because it's an essentials thing.

• Veterans

s7JO24e.png

Smashing the rock here if you obtained rock smash before talking to Nim will cause the event to proceed without having to talk to her. Something invisible walks through the grass and Nim's sprite under the cliff dissapears.

error appears when snubbel uses play rough on dedenne in the cave where you get the ladder

you have a black shard even when the quest is over/finished

Edited by nepeta100