Version 6 Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

Okay, I've done this twice now just to make sure.

When I go to Route 6 and attempt to go back to the town where Crawli is in, I find myself finding my game just blacked out and crashed.

EDIT: this isn't a save issue so i didnt upload it.

Edited by andrew5629

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Okay, I've done this twice now just to make sure.

When I go to Route 6 and attempt to go back to the town where Crawli is in, I find myself finding my game just blacked out and crashed.

EDIT: this isn't a save issue so i didnt upload it.

I tried reproducing this, but it's working fine for me. So I have no idea how to fix this for now. Sorry.

I have the same issue that 'deforever93' has, except mine was more drastic; I lost my Speed Boost Blaziken and Thick Fat Mamo, not a huge issue but I'm not sure if you saw it because it's not in the 'known errors' list.

• Developers

I have the same issue that 'deforever93' has, except mine was more drastic; I lost my Speed Boost Blaziken and Thick Fat Mamo, not a huge issue but I'm not sure if you saw it because it's not in the 'known errors' list.

You mean you lost the whole Pokemon or just their ability?

found a small bug near where you can choose a new player character some of the tlies act as an escalator

new dr jenkells machine

can restart the second mission unlimited times even though there are no trainers to battle

can restart the third mission unlimited times even though there are no trainers

Edited by nepeta100

• Developers

This is the issue I'm having and a fresh copy isn't solving my problems. Theres a way to get there through Terajuma Jungle right?

So I went on another computer and tried this and it worked fine again. Hm. This must either be a computer problem, or something corrupted during download. Try downloading the starter pokemon patch on the main thread. Don't merge them, just delete the old data and replace it with that one.

• Developers

Ah, I wasn't specific, sorry. I lost my ability. I know this is an Essentials thing isn't it? It's happened on Reborn a while ago

Yes :(. I upgraded to essentials 15 recently so this could be why it's happening.

Hmph, I downloaded the data, deleted my data in the main folder and replaced it. Still no avail. Oh well, nothing like this happened before so I really have no idea. I tried going to Gearen and taking the ship back to the jungle so I could come in through a different entrance, but the ship isn't there anymore right? Is there any other way to go to the town?

This seems like some kind of turn syntax issue. After teaming with Aelita in Caratos Mountain, we encounter wild Pokemon. First turn, her Mienshao used Bounce while my whatever took out one wild Pokemon. The remaining one I wished to catch, so I threw a ball at it. However, it failed to catch, yet her Mienshao did not continue using bounce. Sure, it's cool, since I wanted to catch me a nice Skorupi, but her Mienshao should still continue to use Bounce.

so, not sure if this is a bug or not but:

after fighting cera, i accidentally chose to hand over the magma stone, even though i intended to kill the eldest

anyhow, after aelita falls into a comatose and the team xen guy starts disappearing while trying to go back to those "ruins", i decided to leave them and figured cera was already trying to melt angie's nevermeltice.

so i didnt find her on angie's castle but i happened to go inside tesla's house and melia flew the fuck away with her togekiss over to valor mountain. after that, venam went super saiyan and went to find crawli as valarie suggested. the latter went just after her.

now, i dont know where im supposed to go, but im guessing i have to complete that infernal gym puzzle again? or did i miss something important on my way to terajuma island?

also, the reason why im posting on this thread is this:

B7Ky8he.png

shes still there despite saying she'd go after crawli.

would also appreciate it if someone could give me directions on where to go next because no one else seems to have accidentally spammed a and given cera the magma stone/everyone chose to kill the eldest like i intended to.

Edited by MMM

The game won't move on for some reason and i'm stuck behind the Elder, the bg music still plays, but I also hear the *thud* sound constantly as if my player is trying to move to the next tile but cant. Also, no controls work.

Edit: I had to enter the door on the right side, it works now

ozMOSTb.png?1

Edited by SexyMilotic

Update: I talked to the captain and I said to go to the island, and it crashed again. There's something with Terajuma anything that isn't working with my game; I'm starting to think this is my computer. Its weird though, Windows 10 should work perfectly on this right?

EDIT: I went back to V5 and went to the village and everything was fine, but going back to V6 isn't. Welp.

Edited by andrew5629

Geninja, Malamar, and Serperior's abilities changed. To Torrent, Infiltrator, and Overgrow. When they're abilities were supposed to be Protean, and two Contray respectively.

so, not sure if this is a bug or not but:

after fighting cera, i accidentally chose to hand over the magma stone, even though i intended to kill the eldest

anyhow, after aelita falls into a comatose and the team xen guy starts disappearing while trying to go back to those "ruins", i decided to leave them and figured cera was already trying to melt angie's nevermeltice.

so i didnt find her on angie's castle but i happened to go inside tesla's house and melia flew the fuck away with her togekiss over to valor mountain. after that, venam went super saiyan and went to find crawli as valarie suggested. the latter went just after her.

now, i dont know where im supposed to go, but im guessing i have to complete that infernal gym puzzle again? or did i miss something important on my way to terajuma island?

also, the reason why im posting on this thread is this:

B7Ky8he.png

shes still there despite saying she'd go after crawli.

would also appreciate it if someone could give me directions on where to go next because no one else seems to have accidentally spammed a and given cera the magma stone/everyone chose to kill the eldest like i intended to.

If you are still stuck, I'm pretty sure you have to get the TM OR head over to the Mountain if you do have the TM, I'm not sure, I chose to kill Eldest as well

If you are still stuck, I'm pretty sure you have to get the TM OR head over to the Mountain if you do have the TM, I'm not sure, I chose to kill Eldest as well

cant get the tm, the house is still frozen

and i have no magma stone btw