Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Mystery Egg in Reju, I think you have to trade it with a Pumpkaboo Egg (or was it a Phantump?)

Phantump.

Unfortunately, I can't get back.

EDIT: Technically, I can "get back", but I dunno how to breed Phantump.

And I don't want to deal with Blacksteeple again.

Edited by Ace_Trainer_Vince

Phantump.

Unfortunately, I can't get back.

EDIT: Technically, I can "get back", but I dunno how to breed Phantump.

And I don't want to deal with Blacksteeple again.

you can breed Phantump easy, just make sure you save at the tree and soft restart for a female, then catch a male Weepingbell or something and throw them in the daycare.

I got a freakin aron :[ woulda love something else sigh...

Edited by Milotic

So I updated the game to 6.1 and put the patch. I still can't choose the starter that I want. They only yell their pokemon cries and that's that. Anyways, I think I will just use the randomizer machine until I get Froakie since I have no clue what's going on.

I want to know if anyone is getting the same problem as I am, or is just me?

Nevermind! It seems I had to restart my game! :wacko: Extremely sorry about that!

Was there a list or thread of the possible mons that we could get from that Egg?

I believe there is one but not here, there was a list for reborn ep 15, but I have no idea if Jan used the exact same pokes, most of them may be similar though

Edited by Milotic

woo! axew starter was my hero yet again against angie swept her team with dragon claw after 2 dragon dances :3

Edit:

There is a mistake in the storyline :0 aelita headed towards the yacht when she was going to sheridan presumably to use it to get to the mainland when you were given the keys not aelita, had aelita known about the yacht and had the keys in the first place wouldn't she have told them and cut out a lot of the hassle from the begining ? o.o anyways its being silly but i think its weird

Was there a list or thread of the possible mons that we could get from that Egg?

not that i know of, but you can get:

azurill, aron, staryu, togepi, sneasel, shroomish, chinchou, axew, vullaby, pawniard (PLS), trapinch, drilbur, cottonee, growlithe (oddly enough since theres another event for it), elekid, starly, rhyhorn or larvesta

REALLY hoping most of these, especially the ones i bolded, are available later on at some point. the only one im currently aware that is (or used to be at least) is shroomish.

so, uhm...

...pls jan?

also, just finished the events at blacksomething prison and damn... that was so fucking good, does not even compare to before. if you havent done so yet, you NEED to play this game from the beginning of version 6.

Edited by Gore

not that i know of, but you can get:

azurill, aron, staryu, togepi, sneasel, shroomish, chinchou, axew, vullaby, pawniard (PLS), trapinch, drilbur, cottonee, growlithe (oddly enough since theres another event for it), elekid, starly, rhyhorn or larvesta

REALLY hoping most of these, especially the ones i bolded, are available later on at some point. the only one im currently aware that is (or used to be at least) is shroomish.

so, uhm...

...pls jan?

also, just finished the events at blacksomething prison and damn... that was so fucking good, does not even compare to before. if you havent done so yet, you NEED to play this game from the beginning of version 6.

Blackpeoplesteeple prison tho. I haven't done the mystery egg event yet. Is it predetermined before you even get the egg?

Blackpeoplesteeple prison tho. I haven't done the mystery egg event yet. Is it predetermined before you even get the egg?

yes, its already decided

Edited by Milotic

Can someone help me :c I'm stuck at Xen Lab where u need to find 4 keys to get to the main room but I can't seem to find the last one. I looked everywhere and I can't find it.

v6.1 is bugged, you cant get that key. either download/use the original v6 if you have it or pm someone the save file to get the key for you.

• Veterans

Can anyone tell me where to find jenkels lab, I feel like I have searched every building twice

It's the big building near the water not too far away from the Gearen Laboratory in the western part of Gearen city. It's locked until you've beaten Venam, though.

Edited by Zumi