Version 6 - Those We Lose

Jan

SexyMilotic I kinda encountered a scene which may or may not have messed things up if it had to be done after a certain point basically..:

I went further upstairs and encountered the scientist and released the energy before beating Kyogre

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SexyMilotic I kinda encountered a scene which may or may not have messed things up if it had to be done after a certain point basically..:

I went further upstairs and encountered the scientist and released the energy before beating Kyogre

I believe you can do either event first, but you are on the right track keep searching from that point on

Ah, I see. My mistake if I sounded as if you didn't. I try not to spoil the adventure of exploring, but this is one of the parts where I myself was stuck on for a bit. Anyways, not sure if this will help but here.

If you remember back in Caratos Mountain, we were able to use Rock Smash on the Pillars to bring down ledges. In this case, you should be able to do the same thing once you set the Mountain to the lava setting.

Can't wait to play. I have to find out if I can get a Destiny Knot now.

EDIT: Is it me, or have all the quests reset themselves? And the update caused some of my abilities to change, in particular speed boost on Blaziken...
Some of my moves got over-PP'd, like 20/15 PP on air slash...pretty weird...maybe because some of the total PP's were changed, like Extrasensory to 20...

Edited by laggless01

The Help Center Quests for Gearen City and Sherridian Town were reset, yes.

And the other issue is known already lagless. Unfortunately, it cannot be changed. In your case, you should be able to change the ability with an Ability Capsule tho.

I beat the Dimensional Rift Gyarados :D One thing I wanted to do on this new file was try to beat Mewtwo, but I didn't think I'd beat the Gyarados.

Well, if that thing always goes in a rage from turn 1, I'd suggest Meowstic with Fake Out. That can get you a 100% foolproof strategy to beat it... ;)