Just saying this now for all the people who do not understand how this system works; all this battle system is, is an online clone of your character and team, and a CPU will be controlling the opposing character (so when you battle someone via. this system you will be battling an exact copy of their team NOT the actual player, but rather a CPU) It is not real time battle between 2 players as this isn't a reality for RPGmakerXP at the moment unfortunately so adding an option where you can choose tiers before battle is pointless.

Also, if this is to be implemented it should be implemented after you have completely finished the main storyline as you will be able to get access to absurdly powerful Pokemon early game and absolutely blast your way through it with ease, and lets face it....that's no fun really is it? I personally believe that if you put in WTS really early in-game it will ruin the difficulty and enjoyment of the game. But that's just me, I won't be using it, and if i do I'll use it to build a team I like and won't overpower absolutely everything in its path.

EDIT: Also, about the field effects; I'm not sure they can be implemented into this as they are determined by the map you are standing on, because in Pokemon Essentials you must definie what battle background is going to be in battle and you can online define one per map.

Edited by CynthiazZ

This is a great idea but I'm afraid of this being a copy of a much better supported and graphically enhanced versus battle system that is in pokemon showdown or any of the new pokemon games that have released this year. What will this new online battle system do to draw in hardcore, or even casual internet pokemon players? The trading is a great idea all around though.

Now I can finally have a Charizard and Greninja simultaneously, as well as Dragonite (Because somebody did win a Dratini a long time ago, or so I've heard.) Other than Darkrai, this will complete my X-League Team for the game!

This is a great idea but I'm afraid of this being a copy of a much better supported and graphically enhanced versus battle system that is in pokemon showdown or any of the new pokemon games that have released this year. What will this new online battle system do to draw in hardcore, or even casual internet pokemon players? The trading is a great idea all around though.

Nothing, we're adding a requested feature. The rest of the game will have to be enough; We've no intention of turning Pokémon Reborn into a competitive haven.

The very moment I have no internet access this happens. I must say this is very interesting and I'm surprised it's being considered. If it gets implemented, I'll probably use it to test teams against people though I bet there'll be that one guy who uses a Gyarados trying to win.

The very moment I have no internet access this happens. I must say this is very interesting and I'm surprised it's being considered. If it gets implemented, I'll probably use it to test teams against people though I bet there'll be that one guy who uses a Gyarados trying to win.

Not if I have my way...

*cackles*

That is so awesome i complete Insurgence up to where it stopped and i also finished reborn and rejuvination up to there current beta and finally a new update i hope this chapter has atleast 2 badges more cause the Aegislash was fun but a little short but regardless this is amazing

Oh man, it's gonna be a blast when this gets put in. Can't wait to use my team against others. :3 (Though I haven't played Reborn in a bit, so I've got a lot of training to do. :v)

Edited by Aurorain

Kuro will be taking as many precautions to prevent that from happening as possible.

So I assume there will be double-takes and confirmations that particular event Pokemon given out (i.e. from tournaments) are legal?

I love the idea but I don't want you guys spending time on it until Reborn finishes its story.

The development team is choosing what they want to continue on, and I ask that you respect their priorities.

• Upvote 5

Oh wow, didn't expect online feature's would be in the game. Awesome!

Now trades will be much easier. I will be able to share Larvesta with everyone. :D

Edited by Jaromir