[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

So The Cellist is the literal best and composed a terrain tag fix that removed a significant portion of events from the puzzle. With that, it's playable. Still lags on weaker computers, especially on one part, but it's bearable, and even testing it through lag, that one part (which is a lot more fun than it is difficult tbh) is still passably enjoyable.

>Literal best

>Neglects to mention the multiple times I had to send the code to her because it didn't work properly whoops

But hey, if anyone ends up hating the puzzle in all it's glory at least they know who to blame for it not being severely cut down ^^

Hey guys! Quick question: Will the update be implemented as soon as I download the new version, or is there a process I have to undergo to ensure that the game updates without me having to start the entire game again?
I saved the game in the room that you have to return to once you've obtained Fly.

Thanks for the help!

Hey guys! Quick question: Will the update be implemented as soon as I download the new version, or is there a process I have to undergo to ensure that the game updates without me having to start the entire game again?

I saved the game in the room that you have to return to once you've obtained Fly.

Thanks for the help!

All you have to do to update the game is simply download the new version and open it, it will pick your save file from where it has always been and everything will work as normal, and since you are still in that room you shouldn't have any problems with faulty maps or anything like that. You're good to go :)

Thanks for the help!

It's in the FAQ found on the left tab area which is called Game FAQ.

----

Well it's so close and I'm sure it's been ages since some of us have played some areas of the game. Might actually not be a bad idea to restart, definitely not because of the relationship variables, but because of all the little things that happen in the plot. I would know. I've had to see certain scenes 50 bloody times due to having to test so much stuff and rewatch so many scenes.

And...I'm honestly surprised we have another one leader episode (cause for the past two episodes I though we'd be fighting two). I have a good guess who it is, but watch it come out of left field and be Saphira.

All you have to do to update the game is simply download the new version and open it, it will pick your save file from where it has always been and everything will work as normal, and since you are still in that room you shouldn't have any problems with faulty maps or anything like that. You're good to go :)

Thank you! I appreciate it

It's in the FAQ found on the left tab area which is called Game FAQ.

----

Well it's so close and I'm sure it's been ages since some of us have played some areas of the game. Might actually not be a bad idea to restart, definitely not because of the relationship variables, but because of all the little things that happen in the plot. I would know. I've had to see certain scenes 50 bloody times due to having to test so much stuff and rewatch so many scenes.

And...I'm honestly surprised we have another one leader episode (cause for the past two episodes I though we'd be fighting two). I have a good guess who it is, but watch it come out of left field and be Saphira.

Thank you, I'll refer to that more often!

seems were getting closer and those mics updates are at it again, cant wait to explore the new rebuild city 4% to go im quite curious as to wither we will get two badges this episode as there are 5 gyms left but only 4 episode not including post game. that could end up with us also going to the desert

Edited by sandy

I just realised something. Since there are gonna be 20 episodes total, will the main story end in episode 20 and we either get another update with all post game at once, or we get all post game with episode 20, or will the story finish in episode 19 then we will get all the post game in episode 20? I hope it's the first one because I want as much fun out of this game as possible!

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Episode 19 is the final gym, Victory Road, Elite Four, and postgame all at once. Only one episode will have 2 gym. Originally, it was planned for each gym leader to have their own episode, but when Gen 6 added Fairy types halfway through development, Ame had to throw Adrienn into the story, but she didn't want to change the plot too much, so Adrienn got crammed in somewhere. Whether or not the episode Adrienn is in will have 2 gym leaders or not, I have no idea.

97% !!!

Am I the only one who is more hyped about this than Sun and Moon??

nope. Im not even gonna play sun and moon just like I have not played xy / oras since I don't have and I don't plan on buying a 3ds (or any other console for that matter). When citra emulator gets developed more I might play them eventually. Tho I hear they re a yawnfest

And edited cuz android autocorrect is more annoying than agiwrap dragonite

Edited by DemICE

97% percent, holy crap. It feels a little surreal to be so close to E16's release, it's just been so long. (Not meaning this as an insult, so much crap has gone down that's delayed this, and I'm grateful to the team for even being able to play this)

Edited by Personthing

nope. Im not even gonna play sun and moon just like I have not played xy / oras since I don't have and I don't plan on buying a 3ds (or any other console for that matter). When citra emulator gets developed more I might play them eventually. Tho I hear they re a yawnfest

And edited cuz android autocorrect is more annoying than agiwrap dragonite

Well I'm a VGC Player and I'm more hyped for this than S/M XD

• Veterans

Well I'm a VGC Player and I'm more hyped for this than S/M XD

Main reason I'm more hyped for this is because we've been waiting and been expecting this a lot longer than S/M.