[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to have to make a PULSE Vanniluxe to get over this one

Just that won't cut it... A pulse Slurpuff as well... I mean, it's not like the heart of Reborn could ever be fixed... sigh

We're going to have to make a PULSE Vanniluxe to get over this one

Just that won't cut it... A PULSE Slurpuff as well... I mean, it's not like the heart of Reborn could ever be fixed... sigh

Don't you two realize that doing that would be turning the MC into part of Team Meteor?

By doing what the bad guys do, you become one of them.

someone needs to make a hetalia x pokemon regions crossover pronto

i kinda imagine if the reborn region is a person itself he/she/they'll have a punk-ish kind of vibe, much like how the protags are right now

They'll also probably be covered with acne, which would be representing how damaged the Region is both physically and socially... Well, how damaged it WAS up until E16 comes out.

Don't you two realize that doing that would be turning the MC into part of Team Meteor?

By doing what the bad guys do, you become one of them.

You're saying that like I'm supposed to be opposed to the idea :c

i wouldn't mind being a PULSE operator for meteor tbh

i'd steal all the PULSE units and then rebel against meteor with my superarmy of mechanical pokemon *O*

then i'll steal all of radomus' outfits yay!

What if Team Meteor has a installed a failsafe system in which any stolen PULSE explodes? That would ruin your plan and get yourself killed.

What if Team Meteor has a installed a failsafe system in which any stolen PULSE explodes? That would ruin your plan and get yourself killed.

well, Team meteor must hope that the enemy doesn't find said failsafe and activates them. Sounds about as stupid as a base with a big shiny red self destruct button.

well, Team meteor must hope that the enemy doesn't find said failsafe and activates them. Sounds about as stupid as a base with a big shiny red self destruct button.

Idk, some people are very willing to sacrifice their own lives in order to take their secrets with them, so a self-destructing base wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea. Exploding equipment... more. Though, yknow, there's still some PULSE machines standing around uselessly in some places, and not all of them are defective.

I'm actually intrigued as to why the first time we encounter a PULSE, Eve orders to "recover the model and escape", but the next few times, the machines just get left behind, even in situations where there were enough people around to take them away. ... I'm not even sure how many people it takes to transport a PULSE. We see a whole bunch of Meteors during the operation at Pyrous mountain, but at the same time, ZEL were alone in Obsidia Park.

Maybe us fighting the PULSEmons damaged the machines, too? Even if it is potentially difficult to figure out how to operate them, it'd seem careless to let them stand around and not even try to remove them later on, when it was so seemingly important that the Obsidia one be taken away?

It's more likely that Radomus has installed explosives in his hats in case somebody thinks of stealing them.

Idk, some people are very willing to sacrifice their own lives in order to take their secrets with them, so a self-destructing base wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea. Exploding equipment... more. Though, yknow, there's still some PULSE machines standing around uselessly in some places, and not all of them are defective.

Oh destroying your equipment and secrets is a very good idea however making it a build in functionality means the enemy can use it too. Meaning the enemy can deactivate your trump card as well, not a good idea.

there is probably some sort of failsafes in the PULSES that we've seen, though, maybe at least the older ones, considering cal said that he did actually sabotage the PULSE Camerupt from the start in the whole apophyll escapade

Well sabotaging and failsafes are different things. Cal could just have destroyed a part of the machinery.

I'm actually intrigued as to why the first time we encounter a PULSE, Eve orders to "recover the model and escape", but the next few times, the machines just get left behind, even in situations where there were enough people around to take them away. ... I'm not even sure how many people it takes to transport a PULSE. We see a whole bunch of Meteors during the operation at Pyrous mountain, but at the same time, ZEL were alone in Obsidia Park.

Maybe us fighting the PULSEmons damaged the machines, too? Even if it is potentially difficult to figure out how to operate them, it'd seem careless to let them stand around and not even try to remove them later on, when it was so seemingly important that the Obsidia one be taken away?

Eve could just take them for metrics. It was probably the first time a battle occured with a pulse so this could be a golden opportunity. Either that or finances. For the pyrous situation I think that supervising a pulse requires less people then building/assembing a pulse, also reborn had a lot of meteor agents spread out, maybe after installing the pulse they went to capture pkmn from trainers.

While I understand and appreciate the concern for Reborn with the recent removal of many fan games, please keep discussion on topic for this thread. Discussion of fan game removals and concerns for Reborn due to them should remain in topics dedicated to that or the status bar.

Too bad we have yet to have somebody on the inside leaking out Meteor's Plans without them knowing. I mean Taka is only nice to us because he hates seeing Pokemon die and if he could, he would quit Team Meteor but he can't due to his dad is in Team Meteor.

ZEL is also a wonder, as Zero has probably been in Team Meteor for a long time (for unknown reasons), Eve is working for Meteor but that's probably because she believes in the cause due to her past, and Lumi just wants her sister to be well. I wonder, will they quit/rebel against/betray Team Meteor? That would be bad for the Meteors, unless their scientists/admins know how to build functioning PULSEs.

Edited by HYCROX

ZEL is also a wonder, as Zero has probably been in Team Meteor for a long time (for unknown reasons), Eve is working for Meteor but that's probably because she believes in the cause due to her past, and Lumi just wants her sister to be well. I wonder, will they quit/rebel against/betray Team Meteor? That would be bad for the Meteors, unless their scientists/admins know how to build functioning PULSEs.

I always thought that Eve and Lumi were buttered up with the possibility of a new body for each other through PULSE Arceus. Lumi clearly felt guilt for the merging with her sister and Eve wants to help her sister no matter what. So I think they are to stay for a while or at least until they realise they don't need sperate bodies to be happy. If the latter happened I think it would be Lumi who would rebel first. Well for other members knowing about PULSE I doubt it since in Tanzan mountain Eve was the only scientist busy with PULSE (SIgmund does not count).

I'd imagine they'd know how to build a pulse after using so many.