[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

Lies. If that was really Focus Blast, then why did it hit twice in a row?

The shuckle shot its own focus blast back

interesting take btw. completely different from how i picture focus blast

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shuckle shot its own focus blast back

interesting take btw. completely different from how i picture focus blast

Twas a joke though. I'm surprised that Focus Blast managed to hit twice despite how it has such a ridiculously low hit rate. Though yeah, the animations here are all pretty badass on their own.

YES

BRB getting my gible in the desert and naming him Mr Snuffles :3

I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon. Even if the desert would be in ep 17 Ame can always make sure that gible is somewhere later down the road due to some event requirement or a HM you need to use.

I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon. Even if the desert would be in ep 17 Ame can always make sure that gible is somewhere later down the road due to some event requirement or a HM you need to use.

im pretty sure we have all the hms now except maybe fly and im not sure how you can make an event that would require that....

im pretty sure we have all the hms now except maybe fly and im not sure how you can make an event that would require that....

Nah we got Fly but it just isn't really working properly right now.

I believe Rock Climb is the only HM we're missing and hopefully we'll get access to it next episode.

Nah we got Fly but it just isn't really working properly right now.

I believe Rock Climb is the only HM we're missing and hopefully we'll get access to it next episode.

If I remember correctly, Fly will be usable in E16, since we're supposed to get back to Reborn City.

I guess in this case it could be an event that requires Rock Climb or even something like the Riolu event, when we had to defeat mama Lucario to get the egg or even something completely different that we couldn't even imagine.

Oh, btw, since we're going to the desert, what are the chances that we get another of Corey's pokemon? I think the one who went that way was his Crobat, but I could be wrong.

Don't forget Defog! And Whirlpool!

Everyone forgets Defog...

Oh, btw, since we're going to the desert, what are the chances that we get another of Corey's pokemon? I think the one who went that way was his Crobat, but I could be wrong.

The Crobat isn't for us ;)

• Supporter

Where are you going?

cVhoiMg.gif

**inarticulate screeching**

What was that random blackout period in the middle for, I wonder. Also, I spy some other trains in there. One of the "new" ones and the old ones. The tracks lead up into a wall, so displays, maybe?

What was that random blackout period in the middle for, I wonder.

I suppose it's for preventing us from seeing the possible destinations (?)

I also kinda awaited for "the epic desert journey" with mirages and all. But I suppose that the train could still be bombed/attacked by a PULSE on the way there... ^_^

Reborn City's trains have a tendency to get blown up, huh?

I'd imagine Team Meteor try something crazy like PULSE Trapinch and drag us into quicksand. Or, PULSE Claydol (Come to think of it, a Gargantuan Claydol underneath the desert could work as well) that can manipulate the entire desert and trap us (Perhaps destroying the train too).

Edited by IntSys

• Developers

**inarticulate screeching**

What was that random blackout period in the middle for, I wonder. Also, I spy some other trains in there. One of the "new" ones and the old ones. The tracks lead up into a wall, so displays, maybe?

The blackout was probably the game telling itself to switch the game map from one that did not include the speed train on the rails, to one that did.

Edit:

Okay maybe not not switching maps I guess as that hasn't happened before but rather tiles get overlapped on the map being the teleporting house being one example, but ya blackouts/transitions have actually happened alot in the game

I'd imagine Team Meteor try something crazy like PULSE Trapinch and drag us into quicksand. Or, PULSE Claydol (Come to think of it, a Gargantuan Claydol underneath the desert could work as well) that can manipulate the entire desert and trap us (Perhaps destroying the train too).

what about a pulse flygon? i hear their sandstorms are brutal

So THAT'S how we are getting to the desert! The direction of the train and the location of the train station perfectly line up with going to the desert.

How else would we go to Tourmaline Desert? That's where the northern tracks have led since Episode 1, and the gate from Peridot to the desert only opens with an electronic signal that is sent by the trains on that rail line.

On top of that, we already know that there's an abandoned railyard in the middle of the desert, with scattered train cars and multiple branching railroad paths.

So really, accessing the desert via train has easily been the most logical assumption since day one.

I'm skeptic if that's the real Focus Blast. If that was really Focus Blast, then why did it hit twice in a row?

I know right, it's probably Aura Sphere or something

what about a pulse flygon? i hear their sandstorms are brutal

Perhaps a hord of both PULSE trapinchS and a flygon? Or am I being overly masochist? NAH

Some of you haven't been paying attention to the train tracks it seems. While yes the desert is one destination the train can go to...there is another place this train can go. Anyone remember a certain Rail cave?

• Developers

I was thinking a Pulse Tyranitar.

Would be pretty cool to fight sand Godzilla on steroids.

Yeah I can imagine that... Sand Stream ability before PULSE and Sand Force after PULSE transformation... Yeah I want a PULSE T-tar!

By the way all of you who're wondering how Focus Blast hit twice in row - aren't you mistaking it with Focus Punch? That said I like the animation. :-)

I also believe the rails will only go to Spinel Town for now. I mean Ame already has enough work with the city and the lake and has Adrien's Gym conveniently available there. If she will actually put the desert into the same episode and let us fight Titania now instead of Adrien that would certainly be a surprise.

Yeah I can imagine that... Sand Stream ability before PULSE and Sand Force after PULSE transformation... Yeah I want a PULSE T-tar!

By the way all of you who're wondering how Focus Blast hit twice in row - aren't you mistaking it with Focus Punch? That said I like the animation. :-)

I also believe the rails will only go to Spinel Town for now. I mean Ame already has enough work with the city and the lake and has Adrien's Gym conveniently available there. If she will actually put the desert into the same episode and let us fight Titania now instead of Adrien that would certainly be a surprise.

I think that was a joke about Focus Blast's low accuracy.

Some of you haven't been paying attention to the train tracks it seems. While yes the desert is one destination the train can go to...there is another place this train can go. Anyone remember a certain Rail cave?

You mean the cave in Spinel forest? I doubt you can connect tracks there thanks to the telporting magic.So the train would most likely stop in Spinel forest. However there are also south and west tracks in the yureyu train tunnel. Wonder where they go?

Who says we will fight one of them?

And it'll probably be PULSE Hippowdon, as T-tar is either too broken or, if you have a physical Fighting-type, too easy.

Edited by HYCROX

If it leads to Spinel Town, that means the messed-up railnet will be cleaned up, possibly making it inaccessible/encounter-less. It also would have to mean Spinel Town will need a new train station, and the forest will be torn apart to make way for a new railroad.

If it leads to Spinel Town, that means the messed-up railnet will be cleaned up, possibly making it inaccessible/encounter-less. It also would have to mean Spinel Town will need a new train station, and the forest will be torn apart to make way for a new railroad.

For the messed-up railnet you just need to cut off one part of the rail network: upper track until the exit. The rest can be accessed by the starway in the dark subsection of the railnet. For spinel you can either work with an underground station you do have to watch out for the steelix though.

The Steelix got destroyed by Lin (Ouch that Hydreigon hurts), so that wouldn't be a problem anymore.

I doubt if they would let us into the railnet when there are active trains running around. I'd imagine all of the entrances to the railnet being turned into subway stations, allowing easy transportation between wards (It's more or less implied with obvious entrances, soooo).
On top of that, there's not much reason to not clean up the previously-abandoned railnet when the whole city's getting revamped.