[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Has a pretty good idea what it is considering he saw Ame make a comment on it long ago). Eh, I don't think it's a meteorite...I'm going to be mysterious again because I'm like 80% sure I'm right.

It's obviously a Mega Shuckle a being of pure terror with more stats that Arceus and M-Rayquaza combined (that still dies to a d-bond)...whatever it is i think it's the cause of the Earthquakes.

so this is what i've been working on for the past few days, and having finished it from scratch i am actually super proud of how well it came out

f5d2oQj.png

as for what it's for, well, you're free to guess, but it's not like i'll say if you get it right. ^~^

hmm i this is the mega stone for mega rayquaza if you remember you need a special meteor to give it to rayquaza to mega evolve in oras

hmm i this is the mega stone for mega rayquaza if you remember you need a special meteor to give it to rayquaza to mega evolve in oras

No. Quaza just needs to learn Dragon Ascent to mega evolve. It's the only pokemon that mega evolve with a move.

Edited by Jiharo

I doubt its a meteorite. Its colour is kinda similar to the cliffs and caves in the wasteland.

Please tell me we're not going back to the Byxbysion Wasteland. I don't want to go through any more of that impossible-to-spell hellhole.

Edited by aquawaffle

Alright, so here's my take on this... uhh "thing" here:

1: This is where Arceus' body/soul/essence is truly hidden and that "thing" is probably 150x bigger than what it truly is.

2: This is like a spaceship we use to travel into space to fight/catch Deoxys or Rayquaza post-game

No. Quaza just needs to learn Dragon Ascent to mega evolve. It's the only pokemon that mega evolve with a move.

no i thought it can go mega anyway so if you get rayquaza it can go mega anyway without dragon ascent

no i thought it can go mega anyway so if you get rayquaza it can go mega anyway without dragon ascent

In the actual ORAS, it needs to know Dragon Ascent, but I'm not sure how it works in Reborn tbh. I think it can Mega Evolve without the move currently, but I probably could test it.

As for that meteor picture, I'm pretty sure it's a rock...that's all I'm gonna say.

I don't know why people are assuming it's Arceus' meteorite. It doesn't really look like a meteorite.

It looks more like a giant stalactite that fell off the ceiling of a cave than a meteorite, in my opinion.

Not only that, but why would we going down to where Arceus' meteorite is being kept right now anyway?

Team Meteor only has 1 of the keys needed to get to the meteor in the first place(or 2 if the theories about Radomus being part of Team Meteor are correct, which I seriously doubt).

Heather has the Ruby Ring(I don't remember where she went after we beat Blake, to be honest),Titania has the Sapphire Bracelets and went off into the desert. And who knows where Radomus went with the Amethyst Pendant...

I seriously doubt Team Meteor would be able to track down all the keys and then steal them again so soon after the Battle at Fiore Mansion.

Edited by aquawaffle

I don't know why people are assuming it's a meteorite. It doesn't really look like one.

It looks more like a giant stalactite that fell off the ceiling of a cave than a meteorite, imo.

So, what's the significance behind essentially, a big-ass rock?

Maybe it crushes Fern or El? Or maybe Solaris???

... Commander, are you trying to mess with people, or are you genuinely implying that this rock is not relevant to the plot?

Either way, I have no clue just what this is for. I still think (read: fear) that this rock has something to do with the impossible-to-spell wasteland.

Edited by aquawaffle

so this is what i've been working on for the past few days, and having finished it from scratch i am actually super proud of how well it came out

f5d2oQj.png

as for what it's for, well, you're free to guess, but it's not like i'll say if you get it right. ^~^

Is it Team Rocket blasting off again?