[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amethyst, Arno and I wish you well!
I actually battle some moderate Carpal Tunnel complications, including occasional numbness.

Recently I thought the same as you - this was going to plague me for ever and my computer life may be coming to an end.

The wrist doctor I saw told me about stretches and a device to wear on the wrist to keep it straight whenever you can. The stretches especially have helped 200 percent. Whenever I start to feel the pain and issues coming on I stretch my arm out as hard as I can push it and it usually goes right away for the day!

Another step for me was a new keyboard, desk, and mouse though. I was in a really improper situation before, and I know with Laptops it could be even worse. You should invest in a separate mouse/keyboard for your set up if that's the case, it will really stymie the issue in the short term.

• Developers

I don't even know if im allowed to do this myself but if im not welp oh well

We totally are doing things as mentioned before, and as for me I just recently started doing things again because guess what I suck

However, I do have two nifty animations for you :]

Thunder:

emfwMk5.gif

Retaliate:

DAsjxPN.gif

(Shuckle heard you were talking shit)
(Sidenote: this isn't the actual shiny mega gallade sprite though i totes wish it was)

But yeah, things are progressing decently smoothly despite Ame's condition, sadly this does not make her stop typing and i swear i'm about to start dishing out some warning points if she doesn't stop :I

Those look incredibly badass. I also love the new paralysis animation.

Also on Sirius team, I'm sure Floatzel is the sole reason he survived the Tazan lake incident. I think his theme is supposed to be sneaky/snister pokemon since he's a very backstabby and manipulative character. Seviper and Floatzel are both associated with typically sneaky animals(snake and weasel), Honchkrow is pretty obvious in that connection, Probopass...okay that one I don't get, chandlure's line steal souls, but Manetric Idk and Hitmontop isn't really sneaky at all. So maybe I'm off base, or it's possible he stole the unfitting ones.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Maybe Hitmontop's for various utility purposes? And nice catch on the Floatzel one. That's very likely. What about Probopass though? I don't think a hunk of metal with a mustache is sneaky.. It might look sinister depending on your viewpoint though.

And oml those animations. I would totes put lots of exclamation points here if my keyboard weren't broken. The para animation is really amazing. And that Retaliate is the one in Gen VI, right? Looks very amazing.

Sirius has never had a Floatzel, to my knowledge. Taka used to, but he doesn't anymore after his more recent team revamp. Perhaps someone has gotten things mixed up somewhere in regards to that?

Hooray for Gen 3-esque Thunder, that was my favourite animation for it! Retaliate is taking cues from Gen 6's variant, which is also quite nifty.

• Developers

I like Thunder, it looks like Gen 3. New paralysis animation is great.

Retaliate looks nice, but it's awkward the user stays in the corner of the screen towards the end. Maybe just have it go off entirely and reset after it ends? #ShuckleHead

It'll probably do that unless I get unlazy and actually find a way to make the petals raging around look nice, even then i might, or I'll just shorten it altogether.

though im a fan of shuckle giving you the staredown like you just talked some mad shit about it and it'd like to know what's good

Really? I could've sworn Sirius had a Floatzel at some point.

I don't know what you're on, but could I have some? Sirius's team hasn't ever changed since the beginning of Ep VIII and has been those same six Pokemon since. I'm not sure if Taka had one, but from my knowledge he's always had the Cradily, Chatot, and um...what was that one Pokemon again...uh...magical awesome Pokemon (I know he had three on the island).

Anyways, that mega evolution animation looks kind of nice (even though I swear that's just Shadow Ball in a standstill). It's certainly better than nothing I'll say.

I don't know what you're on, but could I have some? Sirius's team hasn't ever changed since the beginning of Ep VIII and has been those same six Pokemon since. I'm not sure if Taka had one, but from my knowledge he's always had the Cradily, Chatot, and um...what was that one Pokemon again...uh...magical awesome Pokemon (I know he had three on the island).

Anyways, that mega evolution animation looks kind of nice (even though I swear that's just Shadow Ball in a standstill). It's certainly better than nothing I'll say.

Commander pls. >>

And, I think that's Klefki. c:

...I was talking about his team when it was up to like Aya or such (Ep VII). Back then, we didn't have a gen VI, but I know he had three Pokemon. I'm almost positive he didn't have a Gligar either on that team. It's going to kill me for not remembering. It's kind of like how Aya's ace used to be Seviper. (Looks at Nickaboo's Youtube channel), yup, it was a Floatzel. It's hilarious how I completely forgot about it until now.

I know Taka leads with a Klefki in the Water Treatment Center. I think he had a Floatzel?

As for Probopass on Sirius's team, it's likely more a utility Pokemon than a battler. It does have strong influence with magnets and polarity, so maybe he uses it to help construct PULSEs or something? I mean Nosepass is based on the compass, which is influenced by the magnetic poles of the Earth.

I know Taka leads with a Klefki in the Water Treatment Center. I think he had a Floatzel?

As for Probopass on Sirius's team, it's likely more a utility Pokemon than a battler. It does have strong influence with magnets and polarity, so maybe he uses it to help construct PULSEs or something? I mean Nosepass is based on the compass, which is influenced by the magnetic poles of the Earth.

No floatzel. He has Klefki, Huntail, Aerodactyl, Gliscor and Chatot.

Edited by mde2001