Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I POSSESS THE POWER TO SNEAK EBOUNNY OUT FROM ANY DEMO SO YEAH >:I I HOLD THE POWER IN THIS RELATIONSHIP :3

Continue like this and you'll lose that power lickety split :3

Continue like this and you'll lose that power lickety split :3

Elf, it has come to my ears that you wanted an elf NPC? Or was it an elf mon?

Jesus Zim, it's so unfeeling when you change your avatar man lol.

Kinda because of how much i see the red avatar.

So new fakemon..

Is it spooky bunnebly skeleton eh?

Yep. Is more a promotional marketing technique, really, I don't just change my avi for any reason lol

It should be back to normal later today.

Actually I knew people were gonna compare them to bunnelby XD, but I swear I wasn't aware of the existance of gen 6 when I drew this and some other mons. It is sorta strange tho, that no one has mentioned buneary 'til now o-o

Yep. Is more a promotional marketing technique, really, I don't just change my avi for any reason lol

It should be back to normal later today.

Actually I knew people were gonna compare them to bunnelby XD, but I swear I wasn't aware of the existance of gen 6 when I drew this and some other mons. It is sorta strange tho, that no one has mentioned buneary 'til now o-o

Yay, triforce avi back.

Well you did draw before gen 6 based of your year joining of your deviantart. I trust on you lel.

I forgot about buneary. KInda a forgot pokemon.

I forgot about buneary. KInda a forgot pokemon.

Because Mega Lopunny is totally not a thing these days.

Anyway, I think Ebounny is cuter than Bunnelby and Buneary combined. AND it's a zombie pet. What more can you possibly ask from a Pokemon?

• Veterans

Shut up Dobby,nobody asked you :P

Anyways,an elf npc is no problem,We'll make sure to keep that one in mind.

Ebounny is far from cute,but I actually like it. I just pretend to hate everymon not called Eufur :3

Shut up Dobby,nobody asked you :P

Anyways,an elf npc is no problem,We'll make sure to keep that one in mind.

Ebounny is far from cute,but I actually like it. I just pretend to hate everymon not called Eufur :3

So would you hate Eufur's evolutions, since they won't be called Eufur?

• Support Squad

Elf, it has come to my ears that you wanted an elf NPC? Or was it an elf mon?

Dood, NPC all the way.

No-one will ever control me again!

Dood, NPC all the way.

No-one will ever control me again!

Sadly for you... I write the story... in which uses the NPCs... and they are my puppets...cause I will be the one writing your dialogue...and I can make you say lewd/dirty things, or make fun of yourself if I want to, so #I'MSTILLINCONTROL get rekt...

Just letting you guys know that, with 110 individual species now in our Pokedex, we have started working to define the gym leaders/E4/champion.

Ideas that were suggested in this topic that we are going to discuss include Sinikuro's "twins using Fire and Water in a double battle", Cepheus' "researcher" (albeit with a... twist to it ;) ), Red Chaos' "opera singer", and everyone's favorite "crocodile hunter".

Stay tuned for more news!

110 already? how many will there be in the end? 150 like the original?

I'd like to see all the mons - the hype is real! I need all the Eeveelutions! :P

Edited by Cepheus

• Support Squad

Sadly for you... I write the story... in which uses the NPCs... and they are my puppets...cause I will be the one writing your dialogue...and I can make you say lewd/dirty things, or make fun of yourself if I want to, so #I'MSTILLINCONTROL get rekt...

You do not control me, t be a true writer you must EMBODY me. You shall not control me, ever.

110 already? how many will there be in the end? 150 like the original?

I'd like to see all the mons - the hype is real! I need all the Eeveelutions! :P

Originally 156 was the goal I believe, but yeah around ~150 will be good to go ^^

You do not control me, t be a true writer you must EMBODY me. You shall not control me, ever.

Oh lord just let Hukuna take over, ok? It will be easier if you don't resist elf.

Anyways, you're a pokemon NPC now. What do you say? What useless item do you give the player? What is your battle catchphrase? What route are you in? Those are pretty important things for a NPC.

• Support Squad

But you see, you can never drop something like this.

It hasn't become a running joke. Plus until you announce something new, what else is there to discuss?