Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Veterans

I'll personally make sure there's an elf called Dobby somewhere in here,it might not be in the first,or the second but it WILL happen.....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

The you-know-what that DIES if you fail that optional event. That's a Fairy-type. Let's call THAT Dobby. And fail the event on purpose.

Is that any way to treat one of your loyal audience members?

• Veterans

: 3 so how much longer till the first beta test?

years

months

centuries?

A good few months,remember that we are creating 150+ fakemon and that each and everyone of them need at least 5 sprites? Along with documenting them,making necessary changes such as balancing,bug testing etc,it will be quite a while before a demo appears.

Edited by Azeria

: 3 so how much longer till the first beta test?

years

months

centuries?

The plan is to release the first episode between october and november, and that is if we run into no roadblocks... So yeah, go figure. But we will make sure to keep the hype train running with periodic announcements :D

Is that any way to treat one of your loyal audience members?

I thought you said that your joke has become a running joke. That makes you one of the actors in this drama, meaning you are now subject to the dictatorship of Director Elliot like everybody else.

• Support Squad

I am not subject to anyone, I'm like a free-lancer. I work for myself.

And I bet I have a higher qualification in drama & Acting than any of you troublesome lot

I am not subject to anyone, I'm like a free-lancer. I work for myself.

And I bet I have a higher qualification in drama & Acting than any of you troublesome lot

Uuh, sorry Elf, but the free spirit already is Hukuna.

You can be turned into a fakemon tho.

I am slowly worming my identity into the game. This works for me.

If being in the game is what you want, wouldn't it be easier to just ask? Elfs sure have weird ways to do things lol

• Support Squad

If being in the game is what you want, wouldn't it be easier to just ask? Elfs sure have weird ways to do things lol

Of course we're weird. Many f my brethren pride themselves on their slave work.

you know to increase hype, you may want to consider video typing as you work on some stuff. like somebody doing spriting or working out on a map.

This is actually a cool idea. I wouldn't be abl to do it myself, but I will aks the others if someone can and see what happens :)

OCMjSLm.png

So, I know this technically counts as a double post, but we have an announcement to make, so yeah, see this as a post from the team as a whole rather than from Tomas Elliot.

The announcement in question is: we now have 118 individual species in our Pokedex, meaning completion is just around the corner. For the occasion, Zim prepared a diagram I thought it would be interesting to show to you all:

percentages_by_zimvader42-d8t3vq3.png

Interesting, isn't it? More and more of the Pokemon in question will be revealed to the public as time passes, so you can look forward to it. And an updated version of the diagram will be posted once the Pokedex is 100% complete.

This is all for now: join the #FOLD movement today!

needs more Ice and Psychic types

I still hope for an early Ice-type, like that snowleopard

now we only need a chart of "how many of those X from type Y are dual-types?" :P

Most of them. As far as I can remember, we have less than 15 pure-typed Pokemon lol

The snowleopard is actually an idea I considered long ago. A NORMAL/ice mon, what do you think?

XD jk, I believe it was a poison/ice or electric/ice idea. Gotta revive it then.

Now you need at least 1 or 2 more evolutionary lines for Flying type. Ice and dragon can stay low, but Psychic and Ground types (easy enough to make pure type pokemon) should raise in numbers.

Alright. Below are the dual types not existing in canon games. Given that I know somewhat the members of the se7en team, you can rest assured they've included some of those in the pokedex. It's also meant to be an inspiration, since the pokedex is not filled yet. At this point I'd like to point out that those are not the only ones to focus on. Most of the already existing dual types are there because it's logical for them to exist, and as such, if an idea of a pokemon with an already existing dual type emerges, don't instantly throw it into the bin. Anyway, here's the area to innovate in regards to typing. Vive la Gratteras

Normal / Ice

Normal / Poison

Normal / Bug

Normal / Rock

Normal / Ghost

Normal / Dragon

Normal / Dark - done

Normal / Steel

Fire / Grass

Fire / Ice

Fire / Poison

Fire / Fairy

Electric / Fighting

Electric / Poison

Electric / Psychic

Electric / Rock

Electric / Dark

Ice / Fighting

Ice / Poison

Ice / Bug

Ice / Steel

Ice / Fairy

Fighting / Ground

Fighting / Ghost

Fighting / Dragon

Fighting / Fairy

Poison / Psychic

Poison / Rock

Poison / Steel

Poison / Fairy

Ground / Fairy

Psychic / Bug

Bug / Dragon

Bug / Dark

Bug / Fairy

Rock / Ghost

Ghost / Fairy

Dark / Fairy

Alright. Below are the dual types not existing in canon games. Given that I know somewhat the members of the se7en team, you can rest assured they've included some of those in the pokedex. It's also meant to be an inspiration, since the pokedex is not filled yet. At this point I'd like to point out that those are not the only ones to focus on. Most of the already existing dual types are there because it's logical for them to exist, and as such, if an idea of a pokemon with an already existing dual type emerges, don't instantly throw it into the bin. Anyway, here's the area to innovate in regards to typing. Vive la Gratteras

Normal / Ice

Normal / Poison

Normal / Bug

Normal / Rock

Normal / Ghost

Normal / Dragon

Normal / Dark - done

Normal / Steel

Fire / Grass

Fire / Ice

Fire / Poison

Fire / Fairy

Electric / Fighting

Electric / Poison

Electric / Psychic

Electric / Rock

Electric / Dark

Ice / Fighting

Ice / Poison

Ice / Bug

Ice / Steel

Ice / Fairy

Fighting / Ground

Fighting / Ghost

Fighting / Dragon

Fighting / Fairy

Poison / Psychic

Poison / Rock

Poison / Steel

Poison / Fairy

Ground / Fairy

Psychic / Bug

Bug / Dragon

Bug / Dark

Bug / Fairy

Rock / Ghost

Ghost / Fairy

Dark / Fairy

We actually made Pokemon for 19 of these combinations including the already revealed Normal/Dark :P