Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

my guess:

Mr. Jonny Jazz-hands

and

Mrs. Juanita Bonatia Consuela

no, really... If we haven't met them yet, how should I know or even guess!?

well the only thing I could think off that they are maybe Elite 4 members... who will work with us on the whole Evil-team thing going on...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This has been eating away at me for a while: Is Se7en pronounced "Se-seven-en", or is the 7 in the middle silent?

If the 7 were silent, you'd get "Se-en", so I don't think that's it. I don't know the actual pronunciation, though.

I have sad news, everyone. For a plethora of reasons it would be too long to explain here, we have decided that, for the time being, Project Se7en needs to be put on hold. Azery is currently unable to provide the level of dedication this project would need (and not for lack of trying), and the rest of us have exams approaching.

We have therefore decided that myself, Nova and Zim, the ones who still have enough free time and dedication to spare, will take some time off, to discuss the future, come up with ideas, and see where we can go from this. We will consider the resources at our disposal, and formulate a plan that can account for them: if we see that there are the conditions for a complete revamp of Pokemon Se7en starting in september, this project will be back on track then.

But for now, to keep this project running, there are simply too many things to do. And with exams approaching fast, we cannot possibly take care of them all. We need to lay low, survive our exams, then discuss matters again over the summer, and hopefully be back on track in september.

It is a pity, specially considering how close we were to completing Episode 2, but it is what it is. I can personally promise you this: we do not intend to squander the unprecedented support you guys so generously granted us. Myself, Zim and Nova are setting out on a MISSION to refocus our abilities, and create a new adventure that can begin in september, be it a complete revamp of Se7en, or an entirely different project. We must do it for you, for all the people who stuck with us for so long. We owe you this much.

So anyway, the situation now is quite tense, as you can imagine: the wrong comment by an overzealous fan might very well transform what should be a tearful goodbye (mind you, a goodbye, not a farewell) into the kind of flame-fest that is unfortunately way too common in this community. As a precautional measure, I am locking this topic. But with God as my withness, I will try my hardest to make it so I can reopen it, or start a fresh new one, by the end of the summer. Until then.