Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be honest I didn't really care about the honorifics other than that it typically sounds very tacky when the entire game is in English and NO ONE ELSE uses them. ((that and I'd rather we not have to make two versions of every single scene of her refferring to the player by the more correct honorific...)) I mean I'm hardly to do with that idea being scrapped honestly XD. Just cause i'm the main big head writer guy, doesn't mean that I'm in charge of eeeeeeevery writing based decision, gooooooooooooooooooooosh... XD

((I mean... I have have people refer to me with Honorifics all the damn time so it's not like I'm opposed to the idea. I think I've had every single commonly known one used for me by now. The highest usage being -chan funnily enough. Not that I mind. I mean... people have called used -sama to refer to me before and not been joking, I think... which that one was kinda weird...))

Whelp. Speculation.

Type: Dark Electric (because sheep are thus far electric)

Well in fairness, our own sheep Pokemon, Pslamb, is Psychic/Normal...

*Red is confused with all this horrifics talk...*

I mentioned in the announcement how I originally planned for Cat to use honorifics, only for the idea to be scrapped. I also mentioned, in a later post, that Zim was the first to voice his opposition to the idea, but more or less everyone was against it... Huk was just posting his own thoughts on the matter. Thus proving that indeed, everyone but myself was against the idea ;-;

Well in fairness, our own sheep Pokemon, Pslamb, is Psychic/Normal...

I mentioned in the announcement how I originally planned for Cat to use honorifics, only for the idea to be scrapped. I also mentioned, in a later post, that Zim was the first to voice his opposition to the idea, but more or less everyone was against it... Huk was just posting his own thoughts on the matter. Thus proving that indeed, everyone but myself was against the idea ;-;

yes but what is a honorific

As of Ep 2, you get a Water/Steel and a Dragon/Steel, both already announced. If you missed the announcements here, check out the list of announced things, in this same section (link in the OP, or through the tags below).

As of Ep 2, you get a Water/Steel and a Dragon/Steel, both already announced. If you missed the announcements here, check out the list of announced things, in this same section (link in the OP, or through the tags below).

Technically, Kutlass was already in Chapter 1, but yeah :P

Pslamb is the obvious choice, but I would go with leveling up knowing a certain move, similar to Sylveon, minus the friendship. or you somehow feed is pslamb meat

As for the abilities, I believe Infiltrator is a given.

Fur Coat fits too but I don't think the evolution has it.

Cute Charm is also pretty obvious.

It's definitely Dark type, since Mary couldn't handle it.

I would also point towards Electric for the following reasons:

i) Colours

ii) Nauphrantom is part Water and I can't see this one being Grass

iii) Se7en team promised type combinations never seen in canon pokemon games.

"I shall assume you are all familiar with the popular saying, "a wolf in Pslamb's clothes". This clever predator has learned how to disguise itself in order to infiltrate the flock and capture its preys. Some speculate that this species might actually have originated outside of Graterras, and specifically in the Jotho region, because of the similarities with another sheep-like Pokemon that inhabits that distant land. Thick like a top-quality coat, Mapaca's fluffy wool mainly comes in handy for the aforementioned disguise tactics, but it also has other uses. It also makes Mapaca cute and cuddly, which is certainly a nice bonus: even a proper lady like me is not immune to the charm of such an adorable creature."

Read as:

- Infiltrator

- Fur Coat Overcoat

- Cute Charm

As it resembles Mareep from Johto, it's safe to assume it's an Electric/Dark type when it evolves, but only pure Electric for now, as the wolf comes out.

EDIT: Changed Fur Coat to Overcoat, as it's much more versatile and fitting

Edited by Bazaro

OCMjSLm.png

We're back for another announcement! This time, another mon that you'll see pretty soon in Chapter 2. This is one of Calvius' creations, but considering he's been gone for quite a while, it seems that I have the pleasure to announce it.

E8hK855.png

Litichna is the Spiky Ball Pokemon! It resembles the real-life echidna found in Australia, and, if you hadn't guessed already, is of the GRASS type. When it evolves, however, it will gain another type, but I won't reveal which one :P

Like its counterpart from planet Earth, Litichna has a lot of spikes, granting it the Iron Barbs ability. Spiky! It also has the Frisk ability, allowing it to scout an opponent's held item. As usual, we won't reveal the HA, so feel free to speculate on this one ;)

Despite its spiky exterior, Litichna isn't well suited for defense, unlike the other Graterran ball better known as Eufur. When it evolves, however, who knows what will happen to it?

That's all for today folks!

Nova actually remembered to reupload this to Imgur. The world must be coming to an end.

Is anybody going to try and guess what defensive move this little fella is gonna learn? :P

For the Hidden Ability, we're going with Friend Guard, since Litichna's final evolution showed Metal Sonic "the real superpower of teamwork" after all.

Oh, and I agree with Spiky Shield 100% for the defensive move.

oh man... now I'm really considering using another starter... this ones soooo cute and an offensive grass-type it seems.

Eufur is just so weak early on, and normally I'm not into defensive strategies...

or maybe I'll try to go for a Grass-type run... hmmm... (as soon as enough grass-types are available^^)

Grass/Fighting just makes so much sense considering we are all total nerds and there is already a Fighting Echidna in video-games that can easily be referenced...

and speaking of that reference -> punching moves!

however... Fighting is just ONE speculation and is solely based on a possible reference to Knuckles...

It could also become Grass/STEEL - hint in the IRON Barbs ability - Spikes hard as STEEL!

and I think it will get dig for covorage against fire-types, and Pin Missile against Psychic types

and as a hidden ability it could get Battle Armor - to compensate its lack of defence (as it was stated in comparisson to Eufur)

or maybe even Grass-pelt

or maybe I'll try to go for a Grass-type run... hmmm... (as soon as enough grass-types are available^^)

Welp, early on you also have Mouroot and Pikrieg. And another Grass-type Pokemon lives in the desert. This means, as of Ep 2 you can already have 5 members for a mono-grass team. Along with Bug and Normal, Grass is one of the most viable monos for challenge runs, in fact ;)

Welp, early on you also have Mouroot and Pikrieg. And another Grass-type Pokemon lives in the desert. This means, as of Ep 2 you can already have 5 members for a mono-grass team. Along with Bug and Normal, Grass is one of the most viable monos for challenge runs, in fact ;)

:> add more fire

:> add more fire

Counting Roobber, you have... 4 Fire-type Pokemon if memory serves right. However, Roobber is the only obtainable before Mary, so yeah, probably not the best mono for early game ;-;

Iron Barbs doesn't really fit with any type other than Steel, unless your design manages to include it somehow without crossing the borders to the safer option in Rough Skin. I'm naming mine "Not Ferrothorn", and if I remember correctly, Tomas has expressed his distaste for the grass mine, as the typing is exclusive to it.

I came here thanks to shameless advertising from Red_Chaos. Give her prim.

Also, when it's beta period, I'll be happy to help.