Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw, I swear to Gawd almighty, if you don't have a fast travel character that is an Elf that can teleport, who potentially owes you for freeing him, I will be disappointed (It's fun AND has a purpose)

Well, we're going to implement elves, but their progress is a little *buggy* right now. (developer pun)

Hmm.... pretty cool concept.

I have an idea.

Maybe in some mountainous town/city (preferably) there would be a two twins/really close friends/couple, gym leaders, (think: tate and liza from hoenn) that were the fire/water type gym leaders one being the fiery passionate one and the other being the level-headed person that is the mature one.

Also, are you going to implement megas for your fakemon?!

In regards of the crocodile hunter...

Gym-Leader

Name: Irvine

Type: Normal (In hope there will be a few Normal-Dual Types for variety)

Gym:

A research Facility, that resembles a Zoo OR the local "Safari Zone" (If it exists)

Looks:

Irvine has short dark-blonde hair and wears white / beige shirt and shorts.

Personality:

Careful and energetic. Always amazed of Pokemon behavior.

"(Isn't / Wasn't) that AMAZING!?!" - his catch phrase.

HECK YES!

We will have a city that is an expy of SIdney, this can work wonders!

Psychic seems the most obvious choice: as an alternative, we have a Pokemon in particular that has a strong musical theme and thus, since that Pokemon is of the Fairy type, it would make sense for this gym/opera to be focused on the Fairy type... But that would mean scrapping the hidden fairy village thing :(

Gym Leader

Name: Trevor Sizemore (Tremor, Seismic)

Profession: Philosopher

Type: Ground

Gym: Excavation Site

(He's made his home near the excavation of the ruins of an old society, in order to learn their ways and how they approached the matters of life etc)

Appearance: Just having a personality and demeanor of not getting too up, or too down in any given situation.

As far as the outfit would be concerned, I think something like

Rick Grimes

rick_grimes___the_walking_dead_render_by

Would work pretty decently.

Gym Leader
Name: Ivy
Profession: toxicologist
Type: Poison
Gym: Half Plant room/half scientific research lab
personality- has more respect for plants then trainers, example: yells at you when you step on a plant
appearance

batman_cast___poison_ivy__svetlana_khodc

Ok people we have started the discussion in which we will define the various locations and gyms. For now, we are busy coming up with names and mapping everything, but as soon as we get to gym leaders, the ideas in the quoted posts are the ones who will be taken into consideration. We also have ideas of our own so we don't need more suggestions at this time.

This is all for now: we will get back at you with more juicy announcements and spoilers soon, you can look forward to that.

#FOLD 4 life!

:( aw no more oprea singer?

My bad: instead of quoting your post in which you suggested the opera singer, I accidentally quoted my own post in which I replied to that... But yes opera singer is one of the ideas we are considering :)

OCMjSLm.png

So, um, hi everyone!

This thread has been a bit quiet lately, so I was asked to do something about it. And well, I believe it is time to introduce another mon, cuz, why not, amirite?

This time, you get the "rattata of this generation", a lil' rabbit called Ebounny:

_019_ebounny_by_zimvader42-d8suh35.png

If you ever had a pet rabbit, you know they ran away while you were at summer camp. Well, it turns out they came back as zombies, who'd have guessed! Despite the "zombie" thing, no ghost type for this cutey. It is a normal/dark type pokémon, and... well that's about it for now!

Also, courtesy of the great Nova, master of sprites and all things pixelated, here's Ebounny's front sprite:

nixbytt_by_zimvader42-d8sugrz.png

Edited by zimvader42

That thing better have almighty stats and a movepool to match otherwise that is just a terribad typing >.<

Welp, anything can happen, really. Sometimes statistically weak mons have ways to be used efficiently.

Yay rabbits! Yay Dark types!

Hoping this one evolves into something cool! (Maybe it can take away the Normal typing to make it Dark/Ghost? But then we already have those, so maybe something more unique...)

You should keep in mind guys that, as we reveal these Pokemon, we are not telling you anything about how they evolve (if at all), nor are we revealing their Hidden Abilities. And Hidden Abilities won't be obtainable through normal means, you will have to wait untill, at the halfway point of the game, you can obtain a certain item(s)... And then who knows? Maybe things that seemed strong up to that point will suddenly look weak, and things that looked weak will suddenly seem strong. Unpredictability is the main selling point of this game! So for now just kick back and enjoy the outstanding level of cuteness of today's release, Ebounny, Graterras' Ratata expy and Zim's pet project!

• Veterans

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I POSSESS THE POWER TO SNEAK EBOUNNY OUT FROM ANY DEMO SO YEAH >:I I HOLD THE POWER IN THIS RELATIONSHIP :3

Edited by Azeria

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT I POSSESS THE POWER TO SNEAK EBOUNNY OUT FROM ANY DEMO SO YEAH >:I I HOLD THE POWER IN THIS RELATIONSHIP :3

Uuh, hello? I can also code pokeymanz into Essentials, y'know? I just let ya do it cuz Imma lazy magnificient bastard ;P

• Veterans

GET OUT,EBOUNNY IS JUST A WEIRD BUNNELBY >:C

also >magnificent

ha

haha

hahahahahhaha

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Edited by Azeria

You got it wrong pal, Bunnelby is just an Ebounny before you go to summer camp that summer and when you come back your dad tells ya it ran away.

Plus, I'm glad you realise I'm so magnificient you can only help but laugh in joy.

• Veterans

I think the sprite for it might be a bit big. usually first stage mons don't take up the entire 160x160 pixels.

I myself have been wondering this and it's mainly the ears which take most of the space it seems

I think the sprite for it might be a bit big. usually first stage mons don't take up the entire 160x160 pixels.

I know why that is. The first one was too small:

jOLb4AQ.png

It almost says "please kill me"