Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

electric type... hmmm...

you know.... why not pick up the Litwick-Line... but instead of candles(Fire) it is a Lightbulb!

might be either: pure Electic, Electric/Ghost or Electric/Steel

Lightbulb -> Lamp -> (electric)Chandelier

Litbulb -> Lamptric -> Litandetric

Li(gh)t + bulb

Lamp + (Elec)tric

Li(gh)t + (Ch)ande(lier) + (Elec)tric

I know... that may seem like a 'drunk' idea... but I don't drink and I'm fully aware of how silly that idea sounds :P

Edited by Cepheus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

electric type... hmmm...

you know.... why not pick up the Litwick-Line... but instead of candles(Fire) it is a Lightbulb!

might be either: pure Electic, Electric/Ghost or Electric/Steel

Lightbulb -> Lamp -> (electric)Chandelier

Litbulb -> Lamptric -> Litandetric

Li(gh)t + bulb

Lamp + (Elec)tric

Li(gh)t + (Ch)ande(lier) + (Elec)tric

I know... that may seem like a 'drunk' idea... but I don't drink and I'm fully aware of how silly that idea sounds :P

Honestly, I love everything about this idea except for the name of the final evo. I'll see what the others say about it ;)

Honestly, I love everything about this idea except for the name of the final evo. I'll see what the others say about it ;)

I actually like the last name most of the three, the others sound a bit weird IMO

The original artwork for Eufur never included the Shiny version, but the ones for Lifoam and Roober did. Here is what it looks like:

HmFKmok.png2QylUju.png

It literally screams:

CUDDLE ALL THE THINGS!

FREE HUGS!

I'M SO PLUSH IN TEXTURE THAT YOU'RE GOING TO PERISH!!

edit:

and that reminds me of dual-typing... it's a great candidate to be Grass/Fairy

Edited by Cepheus

A thing that makes me sad: Lifoam has #FOLD and Eufur has its uber cuteness, while Roobber... Roobber is kinda the least memorable of the trio. Poor thing ;-;

Eufur is the best designed in my opinion, but I had a lot more time and less stress to do that one, plus I already had the directive that it had to be überscute, so that is what I did. As for Lify, I did it pretty generic but it beneficed from my lazyness, as it got a meme of its own out of it.

Roobber tho I believe I did a decently consistent evolution line, but it ain't got meme nor überscuteness, it only has RAW KANGAROO POWER to back him up. So yeah, I'm curious about which starter line will be the favorite.

they don't evolve?

So, we hope you like them: they are pure Grass, Fire and Water respectively, but their evolved forms will all be dual-type, so you are welcome to try and guess their respective secondary types.

Trolling failed :P

• Veterans

NOPE

It's just that we won't be revealing the final Evo's

The most you'll get from us is the middle stages and even then its a Big maybe/if :P