Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Is mega evolution will be available for players in future updates and and does after updating to 5.3.2 how to delete old download 5 just asking as i dont want to loose my progrees i had made till now thanks in advance for helping

Your save is perfectly fine, just download the current version, and open it from that folder. Just dont open the game from the previous version folder anymore, you do this for every version that comes out.

P.S. We wont see Mega evolution till never or at least after you beat the game

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

poor ren little sister

btw there no pc in tesla's town which can be more of a pain if your set up to fight fire gym and have to give vemon an saki a kicking first

Edited by lokighost

• Developers

so i got couple of questions

Is the Phantump event still broken?

Where's that ghost leader tm?

Is their another obtainable dusk stone?

Investigate the tree at night

Um, Link heart is not working with Slowpoke w/King´s Rock.

Has this been fixed? (Still playing Version 5)

Have slowpoke hold the king's rock at night, then level up.

How do you do the second Sheridan Help Center thing? The girl's hint dosen't help at all

(I encountered a Gothitelle in one of the houses, and it made me face a Nuzleaf. Is this part of it?)

Also, I beat Keta, both dead and alive. You were right, Toxicroak is OP. (Though Bulk Up is Keta's TM)

Edited by Quattro Staravia

Trying to find the gym leader of Telia town. Running in circles around the island to no avail. I'm assuming she's wherever that one townsperson was saying about there being a secret cavern underneath the island somewhere.

Also noticed a fairly significant plot hole, I suppose.

I wasn't expecting to be able to return to the mainland so early, and yet, nobody at the Gearen docks seems to notice that almost everyone from the missing ship has technically returned alive.

On another note, there has to be some significance to the player character's mother being a Fairy type user, already established to be the type immune to the shadowfication process. And Ren, being a dark type user, also being one of the Shadow warriors in the prophecy.

EDIT: Turns out I was supposed to return to Tesla after visiting the Gym. God, all those wasted repels. :/

Edited by Alilatias

Trying to find the gym leader of Telia town. Running in circles around the island to no avail. I'm assuming she's wherever that one townsperson was saying about there being a secret cavern underneath the island somewhere.

She's inside the Cavern from where you came from when you are in the dark part where you need Flash go left until you find a ladder take it and go up :x

I'm just replaying rejuvenation in order to have serperior ('cause I love serperior since I chose it in reborn), some stuff I noticed:

post-53750-0-35704900-1429605379_thumb.jpg

Poor Ren seems to be stuck and made invisible by the galvantula.

post-53750-0-80662100-1429605378_thumb.jpg

this does not disappear after using (which was nice after the battle but is otherwise rather pointless :D)

Edited by Schabiri