Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

Need help Onix doesn't evolve with the Link Heart even with Metal Coat :x

Metal Coat/Upgrade etc act as hold item evolution. For now at least. Level up Onix during the day while having it hold the metal coat.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Metal Coat/Upgrade etc act as hold item evolution. For now at least. Level up Onix during the day while having it hold the metal coat.

Thanks Lord Arceus ! I though we coudn't get it in this version :)

• Developers

Jan why are you hiding the happiness checker, I've literally searched every town lol

I didn't hide it. I said where she was. Anyways, she crashes the game. It's in the known errors. :(

For future reference, she's in the Velvet apartments.

Thanks Lord Arceus ! I though we coudn't get it in this version :)

W-w-w-what did you say...

Edit: 59 users......8 members... did I miss something??? Time to go to previous pages...

Edit2: Welp GG shofu did it again...

Edited by DoubleAA14

good luck but where do i get the ladder for narcissa's tm ? o.o x.x

akuma to the left of the fake gym is where i found my last child , but it could be near the 3 houses on route 3 the 2nd to last one i found in version 5 hope this helps you

Where do you need to use the ladder? I found it in the wispy ruins you enter with rock climb.

Oh crap the servant of "Lord Goomy" is here...

Where do you need to use the ladder? I found it in the wispy ruins you enter with rock climb.

Really ??? When i tried i was pushed always like a... :'(

I found where the ladder is needed. That's dirty, needing a level up only move and not telling you that you need it.

Edit: All that's left now is finding the secret Jenkel mentions about Narcissa's gym. Time to brainstorm stealth related moves that are probably required to read the statue.

Edited by Captivation

• Developers

I found where the ladder is needed. That's dirty, needing a level up only move and not telling you that you need it.

Edit: All that's left now is finding the secret Jenkel mentions about Narcissa's gym. Time to brainstorm stealth related moves that are probably required to read the statue.

Haha, dirty, as in digging a grave dirt. hahahahaha.

I thought it was obvious, but I guess it wasn't.

Also good luck, because I was an absolute asshole with the secret. It's a secret that technically can't even be used yet. But it's there, and it's actually been there since version 3.

Also good luck, because I was an absolute asshole with the secret. It's a secret that technically can't even be used yet. But it's there, and it's actually been there since version 3.

Any hints(location/method of obtaining)? Also, there is no point in searching if it is useless.

why not?

Well its one of the worst starters because anything he tries to do the other water starters do better. And his hidden ability is useless because he has nothing to abuse it with. and the less said about his crappy stats the better. So I dont know why he is running around like hes hot shit! It just makes me want to pick him out of pity and for amusement and this is coming from a guy who disliked this thing since day one when I called it a beady eye snow cone clown.

Edited by Greed_Demon

• Developers

Well its one of the worst starters because anything he tries to do the other water starters do better. And his hidden ability is useless because he has nothing to abuse it with. and the less said about his crappy stats the better. So I dont know why he is running around like hes hot shit! It just makes me want to pick him out of pity and for amusement and this is coming from a guy who disliked this thing since day one when I called it a beady eye snow cone clown.

Well, I gotta hand it to ya. I did not expect a detailed response. Poor Oshawott.

Well, I gotta hand it to ya. I did not expect a detailed response. Poor Oshawott.

If Game Freak could give less of a shit about this thing they would have given him a used hot pockets box to fight with! I WAS going to pick

fenneken but because Kalos is a no show I guess I will use snow cone clown. You managed to do the impossible and get me to

use this piece of shit! I never used oshawott but I guess I can start now and see what he can do for shits and giggles.

Edited by Greed_Demon

Where the hell are you supposed to use dig/put the ladder at, I've just been going around the whole cave pressing enter lol

Where the hell are you supposed to use dig/put the ladder at, I've just been going around the whole cave pressing enter lol

One of the graves after the Chandlure event

So far none of these have worked for the gym secret: mono ghost team, hypnosis, curse, will o wisp, camouflage, foresight, spell tag, baby doll eyes, flash, dig, smoke ball, dream eater, unpurified shadow pokemon, mist, uproar, covet, odor sleuth, feint attack, baton pass. I guess I'll have to grind voltorb flip for substitute to try it.

Edit: 40 minutes of voltorb flip later, and substitute is useless

Edited by Captivation

One of the graves after the Chandlure event

So far none of these have worked for the gym secret: mono ghost team, hypnosis, curse, will o wisp, camouflage, foresight, spell tag, baby doll eyes, flash, dig. I guess I'll have to grind voltorb flip for substitute to try it.

ah so I actually have to beat that event ...sigh, also tell me Jenkel's secret about the gym, I dont think Ive seen it yet for some reason, but I could probably help

ah so I actually have to beat that event ...sigh, also tell me Jenkel's secret about the gym, I dont think Ive seen it yet for some reason, but I could probably help

Jenkel just mentions the gym has a secret, Jan says that it's been there since version 3. There's a few points of interest that I check out whenever I enter the gym: old man painting with eyes torn out, Narcissa's special statue, the chandelure ghost, and the girl ghost.

Jenkel just mentions the gym has a secret, Jan says that it's been there since version 3. There's a few points of interest that I check out whenever I enter the gym: old man painting with eyes torn out, Narcissa's special statue, the chandelure ghost, and the girl ghost.

It was actually much easier this time around lol gear grinded Nancy to hell and parafusioned the chandelure, but I'm on it we should be able to figure out something

ZBbcHaF.png?1

So I have been able to walk onto the gym floor without the fire being lit and her going to the gym stand lol, so am i getting somewhere or is this just a glitch

Edit: Probably just a glitch lol

Edited by SexyMilotic