Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Oh since i already finish this version i though that was an glitch or something ^^ thanks

Technically.... it is an error, because she's supposed to be on the island. So no worries!

• Developers

also im curious i dont remember doing the research help quest and ummm aparently its done so im confused so yeah ...

That was a problem prior to 5-3-2.

Possible tech problem?

Is the Help Center thing "Legendary Pokemon" over at Sheridan Bugged, or do you have to go to route 2 at a certain hour in the morning?

That request works. You probably just haven't found it yet. It appears at all times of the day.

• Veterans

And I finally got Narcissa's TM!

Turns out you need dig...luckily there are Sandslash with Dig in the room right before the grave peak so yeah,go get one of those for Shadow Ball I guess.(RIP DYLAN)

• Developers

also the ghost gym leader is still in her gym

That's not an error. If you're referring to the "Narcissa's gym" hint- it has nothing to do with a quest. It's just a hint that something secret is there.

umm its to the left of the old woman if you step on it you pick it up is pretty close to a tree , i accidentally picked a 2nd one up

Thanks a lot :D ! But that spot was nasty...Just saying

And I finally got Narcissa's TM!

Turns out you need dig...luckily there are Sandslash with Dig in the room right before the grave peak so yeah,go get one of those for Shadow Ball I guess.(RIP DYLAN)

can you show us a picture of where the spot we are supposed to dig at?

Welp, I found out that I can walk through the black abyss in the Xen Lab first room where all the caged Pokemon are. You can access it through the upper right hand corner. I'd take a screenshot, but my computer is lagging a lot, so I can only use mobile right now...