Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh well and what's with the being able to walk on thin air btw nice scenery in the back its pretty whew, any more clues about narccissa's tm/ secret in her gym too big a spoiler pm me lol

Edited by Hypa

Can anyone give me a hint for where the 10th child is, since it came out in v5 not sure if the child is on the mainland or on the Terajuma side(though i dont think a child would swim all that way to find a lost camp lol, but hey i dont make the rules) and not sure if you need rock climb, I believe I have searched the all the secret places of the mainland though

good luck but where do i get the ladder for narcissa's tm ? o.o x.x

akuma to the left of the fake gym is where i found my last child , but it could be near the 3 houses on route 3 the 2nd to last one i found in version 5 hope this helps you

Edited by Hypa

And now it's 119 users. Only 7 of which are members.

But yes, a new forum would be appreciated. Especially a guide to Pokemon locations, items, and maybe even the entire game like the ones Reborn has.

Edited by Chubb the Pig

And now it's 119 users. Only 7 of which are members.

But yes,a new forum would be appreciated. Espeically a guide to Pokemon locations, items, and maybe even the entire game like the ones Reborn has.

Maybe we could get around to making wiki we talked about a while ago and have a joint Wiki between Reborn and Rejuvenation. Just a thought.

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but a friend told me he chose casual mode, so he'll be fine.

He actually chose normal, he was gonna choose casual though

Edited by SexyMilotic

I think he actually chose Normal mode, but he still managed to beat Reborn, so he'll be okay anyways. But he's gonna have a rough time...

Also, why does everyone pick Oshawott? I mean, the way he follows you is cute, but there's a reason why Samurott is only NU. I mean, pick a starter that actually might be good, like Totodile or maybe even Bulbasaur!

NINJA'D

Edited by Chubb the Pig

I think he actually chose Normal mode, but he still managed to beat Reborn, so he'll be okay anyways. But he's gonna have a rough time...

Also, why does everyone pick Oshawott? I mean, the way he follows you is cute, but there's a reason why Samurott is only NU. I mean, pick a starter that actually might be good, like Totodile or maybe even Bulbasaur!

NINJA'D

Cute???? its freaking annoying.....It kept blocking me ....

Cute???? its freaking annoying.....It kept blocking me ....

That did happen to me, but I managed to ditch him back at the Grass Starters section and get my beloved Pororo!

And yeah, shofu is probably going to struggle with Venam without the proper Pokemon. For me, it wasn't too hard, since I found a shiny Woobat (managed to catch it without Ren stupidly killing it!)

Edited by Chubb the Pig